Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September fq (fat quarter) swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-fq-fat-quarter-swap-t230017.html)

mscupid804 09-18-2013 05:15 AM

I wouldn't mind swapping on the side w/somebody...PM me if interested.

Elisabrat 09-18-2013 05:36 AM

I wrote her and offered to help with next months swap. I think she must be awfully busy. We all have days months like that come on guys your not going to play because she has gone missing a day or so? really? patience is ok and worst case scenario you wait. Its ok it won't kill any of you I know because I hate waiting and look! I am alive! lol I am sure we will hear from her soon.

kathymarie 09-18-2013 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6300703)
I wrote her and offered to help with next months swap. I think she must be awfully busy. We all have days months like that come on guys your not going to play because she has gone missing a day or so? really? patience is ok and worst case scenario you wait. Its ok it won't kill any of you I know because I hate waiting and look! I am alive! lol I am sure we will hear from her soon.

It's not that I'm not "going to play"....side swap means just that...a swap on the side....each month members do it...most months I side swap with others. I'm happy to wait for Brenda and am most sympathetic as to whatever has delayed her. I appreciate her so much. We meant no offense.

mscupid804 09-18-2013 06:12 AM

[QUOTE=kathymarie;6300788]It's not that I'm not "going to play"....side swap means just that...a swap on the side....each month members do it...most months I side swap with others. I'm happy to wait for Brenda and and am most sympathetic as to whatever has delayed her. I appreciate her so much. We meant no offense.

I 2nd that.

Elisabrat 09-18-2013 06:24 AM

I am so glad you guys are going to stay :) I run another swap and trust me its a lot of work. fun but work. When life happens to us at times its hard to explain.. delays sometimes are inevitable. There was a poster who put they had withdrawn from the swap hence my comment . I side swap all the time. Its just too fun not to.

sunrise450 09-18-2013 06:42 AM

Swap

I also am open to a side swap. I have to check first to make sure I bought enough to do another swap. I am doing both Halloween and mixed.
Well I went downstairs to my sewing room and I only bought enough Halloween fabric to do one swap but plenty of purple, black and orange. sooo, I am able to do one side swap. Anyone interested? PM me!
Phyllis
sunrise450

I live close to fabric stores and if needed I can buy enough Halloween to do another side swap.

mscupid804 09-18-2013 06:48 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 6300818)
I am so glad you guys are going to stay :) I run another swap and trust me its a lot of work. fun but work. When life happens to us at times its hard to explain.. delays sometimes are inevitable. There was a poster who put they had withdrawn from the swap hence my comment . I side swap all the time. Its just too fun not to.

Elisabrat, that "swapper" was me that said I withdrew from the swap. BUT, it had nothing to do with Brenda, I hope she is OK, but when someone mentioned a side swap, I said I wouldn't mind doing that. I can't seem to post anything anymore on the threads w/o someone coming back and having something to say about it. It was NOTHING against Brenda, it was just MY decision to do so. I really don't have to explain myself.

Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt 09-18-2013 07:37 AM

I would never withdraw, Brenda will let us know what is going on.....

mscupid804 09-18-2013 07:52 AM

Well I did....have a nice day everybody.

lawsonmugs 09-18-2013 07:56 AM

Hope everyone stays and plays. Side swaps would be fun also. I personally only want the orginal swap this month. Brenda please be alright and let someone know how you are.Your in my prayers. Hugs Mary