Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   September Secret Pal Sign up closes 8-31 4pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/september-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-8-31-4pm-cst-t198447.html)

Quilty-Louise 09-11-2012 12:56 PM

LOL not only do I remember them, but up until a about 2 yrs ago my
dad collected them.

Oh and I even have some fabric of trolls (somewhere in my stash).
I took a picture of the fabric when i bought it, gonna go searching through
ALL my pictures to see if I can find it (faster then looking through all the fabric).

Originally Posted by buslady (Post 5506746)
Speaking of Gnomes, and at the risk of sounding old; does anyone remember trolls? Florescent orange, green, yellow and rainbow hair. Stood striaght up. Man I loved those guys!

Quilty-Louise 09-11-2012 01:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Ok as promised here is a picture of my awesome sp goodies
I got from Airwick156.

I got the following:
dream catcher
2 fq's
silver fabric pencil
A paper dolls cross stitch kit (this might inspire to take it up again)
and my totally favorite thing is the homemade embroidered pincushion.

THANK YOU again Airwick156 (Deanna) I love it all!!

Anastasia 09-11-2012 01:15 PM

That's some really adorable stuff and amazing work on that pincushion they made Quilty-Louise

roseirish48 09-11-2012 02:41 PM

okay picked up the incidentals i mentioned. now to finish packing box and getting it to postoffice before i go broke. otherwise i will be mailed very late and thats not my style. want a clue on my sp? she likes me

Ladybug 1938 09-11-2012 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by buslady (Post 5506746)
Speaking of Gnomes, and at the risk of sounding old; does anyone remember trolls? Florescent orange, green, yellow and rainbow hair. Stood striaght up. Man I loved those guys!

Love the Trolls, may still have one packed away someplace...

TheMamaHauser 09-11-2012 04:00 PM

My box goes out in the morning... one last hint:

She likes to read.

Anastasia 09-11-2012 05:28 PM

My final thing I'm making is coming together nicely and it's so cute I wanna keep it... hmm she wouldn't notice at all I bet.. hmmmm.. Nahhhh I should probably send it.. I can make another one!.. and she can have the prototype :D Should be sending my box out tomorrow and I am pretty certain she's going to love everything in it.

brenda21 09-11-2012 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Anastasia (Post 5507818)
My final thing I'm making is coming together nicely and it's so cute I wanna keep it... hmm she wouldn't notice at all I bet.. hmmmm.. Nahhhh I should probably send it.. I can make another one!.. and she can have the prototype :D Should be sending my box out tomorrow and I am pretty certain she's going to love everything in it.

What state does "she" live in? What city? What's her name?

Anastasia 09-11-2012 06:00 PM

She's 770 miles from me in a state I have not yet been to

SharonAnne 09-11-2012 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna (Post 5506410)
YAY!!!! It's me!!!!

You are wayyyyyyy too astute, Krystyna!! However did you guess? However, bleep...not this time.. Besides, you are sitting this one out, aren't you?