Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up July 2013 47th Doll Quilt Swap - Self Portrait and/or Where I Live (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-july-2013-47th-doll-quilt-swap-self-portrait-where-i-live-t223865.html)

Lynnie25 07-13-2013 03:29 PM

Krystyna, that sure is a lovely gift quilt you sent to Robin. Robin, prayers and thoughts to help you through each day and you will be back sewing with us soon.

Annaquilts 07-14-2013 07:57 AM

Praying for you Robin. That a beautiful prayer quilt Krystyna made for you.

Annaquilts 07-14-2013 08:04 AM

Linnie25 that is a very cute scrappy quilt with the Australian animals in the center. Very nice!

Annaquilts 07-14-2013 08:07 AM

Love the Grand Tetons DQ Jaba made. Great choice of colors and the perfect pattern.

BuzzinBumble 07-14-2013 09:01 AM

So many lovely, lovely quilts here... I never stop being in awe of what you all can create! I think we just get better and better!

Robin, your prayer quilt is so wonderful! You are kept in our thoughts and prayers and I hope that looking at this special quilt from Krystyna always makes you think of God's Love for you!

With regret, I must announce that I cannot become the new swap hostess after all. Working with so many of you over the last week and a half has been a real high point for me - You are a remarkable group of women!

So.......You will be glad to know that Lisa B (QuiltingKrazy) is returning as our hostess with the mostest! She is happily waiting to lead us into August.

Krystyna 07-14-2013 09:08 AM

YAY!!! Lisa, you did such I wonderful job when you took over before and I am thrilled that you are back again.

QuiltingKrazy 07-14-2013 09:22 AM

I'm Baaaaaaack! Y'all couldn't get rid of me for long! I do so enjoy this swap! Looking forward to being the New Hostess as in full time! Or at least until y'all get tired of me and kick me to the curb!

Gotta run for now and pick up the pooch for his "getting his groove on" appointment. yeah just a bath and clip!
but with his attitude.... it is "his Groove"!

Krystyna 07-14-2013 09:45 AM

Lisa, I can't wait to learn what your first theme will be!

createfourpaws 07-14-2013 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by QuiltingKrazy (Post 6177003)
I'm Baaaaaaack! Y'all couldn't get rid of me for long! I do so enjoy this swap! Looking forward to being the New Hostess as in full time! Or at least until y'all get tired of me and kick me to the curb!

Gotta run for now and pick up the pooch for his "getting his groove on" appointment. yeah just a bath and clip!
but with his attitude.... it is "his Groove"!

Ok Miss Lisa.......congrats on becoming the new Hostess for the swap. So have you thought of our theme for August????

I am still working on your quilt for this month. I have struggled with it and have it going, you will have it by the end of the month. I love the challenge this one has given me.

klgls 07-14-2013 11:34 AM

chasezzz - what a wonderful quilt! Sending mine to Mamaskeeto tomorrow.