Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign Up for June 2012 Doll Quilt Swap Closes Noon EST May 31st (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-june-2012-doll-quilt-swap-closes-noon-est-may-31st-t189337.html)

Carron 06-23-2012 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by jillnjo (Post 5309386)
It is really pretty!! I forget the name of the block?

I am so glad you like this quilt jillnjo. After I had mailed the quilt you mentioned that your mother and friends were arriving soon to your home to see your flowers. I then thought you must have a beautiful flower garden growing and that my choice to make a quilt with flowers seemed to fit right in with your green thumb.

The name of the block is "Jack in the box".:o

nancia 06-23-2012 03:00 PM

brenda-- i'll be right over for a cuppa and a tea party! shall i drag krystyna kicking and screaming wit' me?:D
yes, it's a beautiful quilt but i refuse to say so! lol

love the cat and bird, and the california poppies! everyone has really stepped up!!

rose--i am so glad to see you back here! and your quilt is beautiful, as always!:)

Carron 06-23-2012 03:03 PM

Krystyna, the quilt you made for Brenda is FABULOUS....AMAZING... WOW...I don't know what else to say except INCREDIBLE. :thumbup:

Carron 06-23-2012 03:13 PM

lucky you moonrise the quilt from skaduzy is great and I love the kitty and bird.

miscupid, one of m favorite color combination of purple and pink. Very nice!

Happy Cat Quilter 06-23-2012 04:37 PM

This is really an awesome little quilt! I saw it while Needlegrammy was in the process of making it! Her work is always wonderful.

Originally Posted by sewbeadit (Post 5297141)
All of the quilts coming in for June are so beautiful and sunny and cheery and I am putting up one just like them I got from Needlegrammy, Barbara. It is a sunny beautiful DQ and needle case and I love them both. Thanks so much Needlegrammy![ATTACH=CONFIG]342817[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]342818[/ATTACH]

jljack 06-23-2012 04:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This morning I got my little doll quilt in the mail from Wanda Lou...isn't it adorable? Beach theme, with flipflop buttons, fish buttons and little bug buttons. It's so adorable!! Thanks Wanda. Yours will be done by Monday and on it's way to you!! Thanks again!!

Krisb 06-23-2012 06:36 PM

Krystyna, that quilt is fabulous!

Dragonfly Nana 06-23-2012 06:38 PM

Oh my goodness the trail of eye candy on this thread! Everyone had really outdone themselves this month. Could it be that the start of summer has brought joy to all our hearts?

wanda lou 06-23-2012 09:21 PM

So happy you liked it.
Wanda

Originally Posted by jljack (Post 5311808)
This morning I got my little doll quilt in the mail from Wanda Lou...isn't it adorable? Beach theme, with flipflop buttons, fish buttons and little bug buttons. It's so adorable!! Thanks Wanda. Yours will be done by Monday and on it's way to you!! Thanks again!!

brenda21 06-23-2012 10:04 PM

such awesome quilts everyone!!