Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sign up for October Secret Pal Swap - Closes midnight Sept. 30 - Love to have swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sign-up-october-secret-pal-swap-closes-midnight-sept-30-love-have-swap-t319182.html)

pbadder 10-12-2022 04:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 640872 finally figured out how to put picture in message This is what Deborah sent me excellent . By the way my cat loved her toy carrot thank you
Pat Badder

hav4boys 10-13-2022 09:44 AM

Hello swappers!

Just stopping to check in. I will be getting my secret pal package out this weekend.\

Update on my mom: My mom is not bedridden and talks in one-word sentences. It has now been 10 weeks since the doctor made the projections of 2 weeks until 2 months. She made her 81st birthday.

It is heart wrenching taking care of her but I am so thankful I can. As of Tuesday, I took a leave of absence at work to care for her.

Have a wonderful day,

Kathy

Rebaquilts 10-15-2022 07:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a big shout out to Vontina Collick she sent me the most wonderful and generous box! Clips, fabric, books including a Kaffe Fasset one and my personal favorite the bag one, an elephant tote, a pretty bee iron on and a pincushion kit (which will be made up very soon) buttons just sew much. Thank you thank you thank you!!! (And I love the grays too) HUGS!!

Annaquilts 10-18-2022 01:26 PM

My package is going out today, North/East of me.

Annaquilts 10-18-2022 01:41 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I received an amazing package from Pati, logcabin82. Thank you Pati! She send a water spray bottle for quilting, basting pins, reproduction charm squares, two big pieces of Patriotic fabrics, fray check, binder clips and two stunningly handmade gifts, a pincushion mouse and a coin purse. The handmade items are made beautifully. I took a close up picture. So many of these items were specific requests. One item, I have never tried but have been interested in, a desk needle threader. I have been making primitive small quilts and many have some cotton or wool applique that I put on by hand. Can't wait to try this threader mechanism. She also send the most fun Halloween card that has a button that plays spooky music and lights up the ghosts. It is standing in the kitchen and the girls and I are having way too much fun with it. Again Pati, thank you for everything.

Gaijin 10-18-2022 03:51 PM

Received my package!

1 Attachment(s)
Rebaquilts sent me a perfect package this month. A large piece of red and cream print and numerous red and cream fat quarters (my most wanted item). Also, a useful pair of work gloves and a sweet card.

Many thanks!

Gaijin

hav4boys 10-18-2022 06:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Decided to spend the next two nights at home to have a break while my sister cares for my mom. Got home to this lovely package from Goatmom. Thank you so much. I love everything and appreciate the book too read. Love the potholders. Both are great.

hav4boys 10-19-2022 06:40 AM

Okay, I have some how lost all my messages. Will everyone please send me a PM with who your partner was. I need to add it to my spreadsheet. Thanks.

Beaverhead Treasures 10-22-2022 02:32 PM

The package I sent to my international secret pal sat in US customs for 5 days, and my secret pal's customs for 10 days. It is finally going somewhere!

LogCabin82 10-24-2022 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by hav4boys (Post 8571689)
Decided to spend the next two nights at home to have a break while my sister cares for my mom. Got home to this lovely package from Goatmom. Thank you so much. I love everything and appreciate the book too read. Love the potholders. Both are great.

Those chicken socks are adorable! :)