Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Sunbonnet Sue & Overall Sam - Sign ups Close Aug 15, 2011! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/sunbonnet-sue-overall-sam-sign-ups-close-aug-15-2011-a-t128673.html)

dotcomdtcm 08-22-2011 04:56 AM

PatriceJ sent a pm to our hostess. That's all she can do.
Jennifer hasn't posted for 2 weeks. I'm sure it will all get straightened out. If there is a big problem, I can drive to NJ & help her. Dotty

brookemarie19 08-22-2011 12:00 PM

So I have two sets done and dont know if I want to make more. I had all intentions to make four, but with whats going on I would hate to end up with all of these sues that look exactly the same. Is there a possibility that this swap will not happen? I really do want to swap just scared that these would get lost with all this confusion.

fromzstore 08-22-2011 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by brookemarie19
So I have two sets done and dont know if I want to make more. I had all intentions to make four, but with whats going on I would hate to end up with all of these sues that look exactly the same. Is there a possibility that this swap will not happen? I really do want to swap just scared that these would get lost with all this confusion.

hope not i have already mailed 4 sets which took alot of time hopefully if it does not happen they will be mailed back otherwise i may not do anymore swapping i spend to much time on my blocks not to have anything returned

skitter 08-22-2011 04:10 PM

I wanted to do this swap so bad, but now I have no motivation. I have just enough time to do 2 sets and after reading all the issues with this swap I'm not so sure I want too. I don't want to get bad feedback if I drop out but I also don't want to waste my time. What do you guys think I should do? I have very limited time do get involved in these swaps but I love them, so confused at this point.

Crafty3790 08-22-2011 04:26 PM

I have 1 set done I was going to do 2 but I guess I'm going to only do one. I have no address to send to. Hopefully she's camping or something so she has no Internet.

fromzstore 08-22-2011 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Crafty3790
I have 1 set done I was going to do 2 but I guess I'm going to only do one. I have no address to send to. Hopefully she's camping or something so she has no Internet.

If you want her address I can pm you but I don't know if I would send until we find out what is going on

Muse&Sew 08-22-2011 04:37 PM

Maybe we should just wait and give it some time. We know we're all excited for the swap. I'm hoping that there is just a delay. I'd hate for people to drop out. Maybe the deadline will just be moved.

moonrise 08-22-2011 04:49 PM

Originally Posted by fromzstore

Originally Posted by brookemarie19

hope not i have already mailed 4 sets which took alot of time hopefully if it does not happen they will be mailed back otherwise i may not do anymore swapping i spend to much time on my blocks not to have anything returned

Ditto on the time part, plus there's the cost of postage both ways as well. :?

If it was me, and I hadn't yet sent in my blocks, I'd wait until we know what's going on. But that's just my opinion (my blocks were mailed weeks ago). Perhaps one of the admins could post and give an "official" recommendation as to what to do?

Crafty3790 08-22-2011 04:51 PM

I will wait I just feel bad for those of you who sent some in. I hope she let's us know what's up.

Short an Sweet 08-22-2011 04:54 PM

I had wanted to join this one but the 5 week remodel on my MIL's house didnt allow for the time