Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Wall Hanging Swap July to October 2022 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/wall-hanging-swap-july-october-2022-a-t318620.html)

Rumbols 11-08-2022 05:07 PM

Thank you so much EKUW for my wall hanging. Can't post a pic but everyone it is a stunning Halloween bat set. Three bats , two on orange background and one on a green back ground; with a brown border and black binding. She also included a nice note, a chocolate, and a Hersey's hand towel. Hubby ate the chocolate and loved it. Once again, thank you.

Annaquilts, so glad you like the wall hanging and the extras. Thanks for posting a pic of my wall hanging.

Annaquilts 11-08-2022 09:45 PM

Originally Posted by skaduzy (Post 8573991)
It’s in the mail! Hope she likes it and is surprised 😊

Waiting to see where that cutie pops up. I love it when you can put to use what is on hand and it looks like it was planned. I wonder what it says on the bottom? It looks so nice!

ekuw 11-10-2022 10:32 AM

Posting Pic of Bat WH

1 Attachment(s)
Rumbols, so glad you like the bats. I normally take a picture of my projects when finished, but didn't with this one. This picture is before I quilted it so at least you get an idea of what I sent.

LogCabin82 11-10-2022 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 8574748)
I received a stunning wall hanging in the mail from rumbols. She made a bird on a branch using stitchery and then made it into a wall hanging quilt. The quilting is also impeccable as always. Very nice rumbols. I am putting right up. She also send a a kind note, 2 FQs and some Holiday applique for on purses. Thank you!

That is a cute birdie! :)

Annaquilts 11-10-2022 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by ekuw (Post 8575031)
Rumbols, so glad you like the bats. I normally take a picture of my projects when finished, but didn't with this one. This picture is before I quilted it so at least you get an idea of what I sent.

Adorable ekuw!

Heathermom2opmc 11-11-2022 07:00 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Hello Everyone, my apologies for not posting sooner. This month we refer to No-School-November with all of the 1/2 days, parent teacher conferences, Veterans Day off, then American Thanksgiving. I got a beautiful wall hanging from Skaduzy last week. She used many "fancy stitches" that were on her machine to embellish and quilt this one. She said, in a kind note, that she hadn't tried using them for years. She also sent many extras that I love. This is the third wall hanging I have gotten from her in the short time that I have been participating. I feel blessed and honored to belong to such a great group of people on quiltingboard.com. Thank you to everyone that participates and organizes the various swaps, groups, secret pals etc.

Annaquilts 11-11-2022 07:47 AM

Indeed what a fun wall hanging and goodies. Enjoy!

Rumbols 11-11-2022 08:10 AM

What a gorgeous wall hanging you made, Skauzy. You are one lucky lady, Heathermon2opmc. What a creative way to quilt a wall hanging.
We are al a bunch of talented quilters. WooHoo!!!!!!!!

skaduzy 11-12-2022 05:41 PM

Wallhanging

1 Attachment(s)
I received my wall hanging from newbie MaryKa today. It’s patriotic and very pretty….. nice soft colors and quilted nicely. I’m hoping I can add a picture here so you all can see it…….wish me luck.
Thanks MaryKa!

skaduzy 11-12-2022 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 8574748)
I received a stunning wall hanging in the mail from rumbols. She made a bird on a branch using stitchery and then made it into a wall hanging quilt. The quilting is also impeccable as always. Very nice rumbols. I am putting right up. She also send a a kind note, 2 FQs and some Holiday applique for on purses. Thank you!

Very pretty! Love your stitchery!