Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Wonky Log Cabin~ Fall colors ~ Sign-up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/wonky-log-cabin%7E-fall-colors-%7E-sign-up-closed-t189189.html)

QuilterMomma 09-21-2012 08:26 AM

At least I am pretty, hopefully in mail today. My postal service only had to drop off advertising stuff yesterday.

Ms Grace 09-21-2012 08:41 AM

Just checked your delivery confirmation #, it should be there today!!:thumbup:

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5530589)
At least I am pretty, hopefully in mail today. My postal service only had to drop off advertising stuff yesterday.

jillnjo 09-21-2012 08:45 AM

They arrived and are they ever gorgeous. I have not been able to load pictures today on the board, don't know why as I can anywhere else. I will try again.....Nope, it started to work and after a while it said failed to load!!! grrr......anyway, thanks everyone and I'll post later if I can.

jaba 09-21-2012 08:45 AM

I just got back from the post office, nope, looked in the box again, nope. Why is it when you're waiting for something this important, it's like the pony express to arrive. Maybe tomorrow. Post a pic of your blocks quiltermomma and anyone else who gets lucky and gets them today so I can dream please.

QuilterMomma 09-21-2012 08:46 AM

Oh you dear. Now it will be hard to focus on work today. Oh my, wonder if I go without sleep I can get it all sewed up asap so I can bring to work to hang. Uhm, need to think that one right?!

jillnjo 09-21-2012 08:52 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I've got one from you, Jaba, and Qmomma! Here they are! I forgot to take out 2 extras I had here at home-oops.[ATTACH=CONFIG]364410[/ATTACH]

jaba 09-21-2012 09:22 AM

They all look beautiful, geezers now the wait's going to seem even longer.

Ms Grace 09-21-2012 09:50 AM

Aren't they great!
We had some wonderful blocks for this swap:thumbup:

Jaba,
Checked your confirmation #, says expected delivery was today.
I'm going to pm the # for you, so you can check later

Does anyone have any ideas that they would like to see in a block swap??
Trying to get some ideas for a future swap..
:cool:

Mariposa 09-21-2012 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by Ms Grace (Post 5526106)
Ladies,
Start stalking the mailbox!:shock:
All packages were mailed this afternoon.:)

I've been hanging out by my mailbox, am hoping for today! :) Thanks Ms Grace for all your hard work and patience! ;)

jillnjo 09-21-2012 10:39 AM

Ms Grace~I loved this swap and it's so fun to open the package you send back. I sure am game for another one. There are current ones going for winter and Christmas. Has one ever been done with a kitchen theme? Lots of fabric out there with food and kitchen items and tea and coffee and.......just a thought while sitting here. jillnjo

I love machine embroidered blocks, but can't do them myself. Maybe that's why they are extra fun to me.