Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Quilting in the New Year March -  Registration Closed >
  • Quilting in the New Year March - Registration Closed

• Quilting in the New Year March - Registration Closed

Old 04-07-2011, 05:44 PM
    Power Poster

Good evening everyone.My partner Debe said she mailed my package a day or 2 ago. I have hers done and I am mailing it tomorrow.I hope she took pictures of what she made and will take pictures of what I send. I can't seem to post photos.It's really disapointing not to see what we each get and give.I have seen some beautiful work done on here. and some really cute things too.Now I gotta pack up my secret pal swap.I really enjoyed being in this swap and have had fun with all of you on here. Mary
    Old 04-07-2011, 05:50 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
    Good evening everyone.My partner Debe said she mailed my package a day or 2 ago. I have hers done and I am mailing it tomorrow.I hope she took pictures of what she made and will take pictures of what I send. I can't seem to post photos.It's really disapointing not to see what we each get and give.I have seen some beautiful work done on here. and some really cute things too.Now I gotta pack up my secret pal swap.I really enjoyed being in this swap and have had fun with all of you on here. Mary
    Hey now Mary....you make it sound like you're never going to come back and we know THAT ain't true. You will be back eventually...yes? say yes.....say yes.... :)

You'll be missed next month but come back to us. Can't wait to see more pix.
    Old 04-07-2011, 05:56 PM
    Power Poster

Oh yeah I'll be checking on all of you and what your making. Maybe I 'll sign up again in a month or so. When my son and his family are gone from visiting. I haven't seen him in 23 Years. We talk all the time on the phone. He just lives to far away,and life seems to get in the way of visiting.Health,Money that kind of thing. He has a construction bussiness he started a few years ago so he has a hard time leaving california.
    Old 04-07-2011, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
    Oh yeah I'll be checking on all of you and what your making. Maybe I 'll sign up again in a month or so. When my son and his family are gone from visiting. I haven't seen him in 23 Years. We talk all the time on the phone. He just lives to far away,and life seems to get in the way of visiting.Health,Money that kind of thing. He has a construction bussiness he started a few years ago so he has a hard time leaving california.
    As long as you enjoy your visit and keep tabs on us. :) Enjoy.
    Old 04-07-2011, 06:00 PM
    Power Poster

Oh I will. Someone needs to keep tabs on a couple of you girls especially.Have a good evening.I'm bushed and need to shower and hit the bed. Goodnight Mary
    Old 04-07-2011, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by shamrock
    Glad you liked the bunnies!! Enjoy the retreat, we expect to see pictures when you return. Oh, and the saying on the label is Irish-"God bless your life."
    I was wondering what it said. Thank you for clearing that up.
    It looks like I may not make it to the retreat, at least for a few days. My son broke his leg tonight and has to have surgery to fix it tomorrow afternoon. After that he's going to need someone to help him, so......
    Old 04-07-2011, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
    Glad you liked the bunnies!! Enjoy the retreat, we expect to see pictures when you return. Oh, and the saying on the label is Irish-"God bless your life."
    It looks like I may not make it to the retreat, at least for a few days. My son broke his leg tonight and has to have surgery to fix it tomorrow afternoon. After that he's going to need someone to help him, so......

Hugs to you for missing that retreat - but we all know the feeling that family comes first. Hope everything goes well for your son.
    Old 04-08-2011, 04:47 AM

Oh NO! I hope your son gets better as fast as he can. Best wishes for him and you and sympathies for missing the retreat. Hmmm.... how many sharpies (and in what colors) do you have? Can't you see mom signing the cast and creating her quilt with sharpies on the cast?

:)
    Old 04-08-2011, 04:59 AM

Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
    Oh NO! I hope your son gets better as fast as he can. Best wishes for him and you and sympathies for missing the retreat. Hmmm.... how many sharpies (and in what colors) do you have? Can't you see mom signing the cast and creating her quilt with sharpies on the cast?

:)

Only you Bon - would think of making a quilt on the cast. Maybe we should have made you a pirates patch with a quilt on it. LOL

Mary - have fun with the visit. When you get your project have your son - teach you how to post a picture. It really isn't hard you just can't hit preview or it will disappear. When you area ready to try again - let me know I'll walk you throughi it. Hugs
    Old 04-08-2011, 05:05 AM

Only you Bon - would think of making a quilt on the cast. Maybe we should have made you a pirates patch with a quilt on it. LOL

Mary - have fun with the visit. When you get your project have your son - teach you how to post a picture. It really isn't hard you just can't hit preview or it will disappear. When you area ready to try again - let me know I'll walk you through it. Hugs
    LOL. Blame it on the coloring for colorque' yesterday. Of course it could always be a black and white quilt or whatever color the cast is. I know...I know...I'm terrible. LOL. Gotta have a chuckle through injuries, etc. Now...about that pirate idea. Perhaps at first but I am progressing along nicely...thankyouverymuch. :) Actually the doctor has taken me off the steroid drops (starting today) so we will try it for a week and see how it goes. My eye will get a work out today at work.