Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Rhonda's November Quilt Block Swap - Sign up ends Oct 31st!! >
  • Rhonda's November Quilt Block Swap - Sign up ends Oct 31st!!

• Rhonda's November Quilt Block Swap - Sign up ends Oct 31st!!

Old 11-05-2011, 06:34 PM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by klgreene
    I'll try again-failed again. And I don't want to have to resize anything, Facebook, my email, they all take my size of picture, so this site should too. I'll try tomorrow, because I have one I want to post on this thread and also on Rhonda's BOW....They should have changed over slowly. So people could follow along. I know how to resize, but I'm sure there are a lot of people who don't. I did web pages 10-15 years ago where you have to type in every http://www in order to get to the next page. I also want to follow Rhonda's EQ class because I have EQ7, just haven't sat down long enough to get my money's worth from it. At this point, the only thing I want from this site
    Hey now you can't abandon my quilt block swap!! LOL You gotta be here to encourage everyone and to share your lovely quilt blocks!
    Old 11-05-2011, 06:52 PM
    Power Poster

To post a picture

1. Click on Go Advanced (below and to the right of the comment box)
    2. New window pops up
    3. Scroll down in the new comment window til you see manage attachments - click on it
    4. New window pops up -
    5. Click on browse and find your picture on your computer
    6. Click upload when you are done uploading pictures
    7. Click on close this window
    8. You are returned to the previous window where you will see your pics listed
    9. Click on submit reply

You should see your picture load. the limits on the picture sizes are quite generous. I posted this picture Katie had posted on a previous swap to show that her picture which was Katie's original posted pic was 600 x 450 pixels jpeg and it is 52.8 KB. the limits are shown in the manage attachments window. Jpeg is up to 1.91 MBs and all but two of the file types are that size allowed. The other two are 5.72. So the pic I posted of Katie's is about a forth of the allowed size if I understand KBs and MBs.

Your picture should post Katie. Make sure you are doing all the steps.

Last edited by Rhonda; 11-05-2011 at 06:54 PM.
    Old 11-05-2011, 08:17 PM

Default Peevypat's Nov. block I made for her

Lets see if this made it. It's my block for Peevypat.
    Old 11-06-2011, 08:39 AM

Going to try again to post PeevyPats block from me. I think I did it, but had to resize it. Any way Pat I hope you like your block.
    Attached Thumbnails sam_0345-775x800-.jpg  
    Old 11-06-2011, 08:41 AM

Geeze that made it bigger. I'll keep working on it every picture I post. I'll try the weekly Catherine now.
    Old 11-06-2011, 10:05 AM
    Power Poster

Well Katie you can sure see an up close and personal view of your fabrics! Nice to be able to see the prints. It is of course a great looking quilt block!
    Old 11-06-2011, 12:40 PM

I'll try again-failed again. And I don't want to have to resize anything, Facebook, my email, they all take my size of picture, so this site should too.
    You are absolute right, and maybe we can get the administrators to talk to the people who set the settings for the programming to adjust this- on most places today, as you said, they accept the photo, and THEN adjust the resolution they need to store and display it for their website, so the front-end user doesn't need to know anything about how big the file is, what resolution it is, etc, for proper website display.

I also want to follow Rhonda's EQ class because I have EQ7, just haven't sat down long enough to get my money's worth from it. At this point, the only thing I want from this site
    I have been at that point myself for several months. Rhonda is keeping me here.
    Old 11-10-2011, 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by Rhonda
    I am thinking of suspending the swap for Dec. If anyone still would like to do Dec let me know. If there are a few who would still like to I will post the swap. Otherwise we will resume for January.
    I am still open for Dec. if enough of the others are.
    Old 11-10-2011, 08:10 AM

Boy I have been a bit behind on this board....I thought I checked everyday for this...but must have missed it. Of Course Rhonda.....I am in!! And I will do what ever anyone wants to do in Dec.
    Hello Katie, I've tried to snd you a message and my box is STILL to full. Yes, I deleted much (smile) For today this is my only way to make contact. I like warm autumn colors and will be happy with what you have. Wat colors do you like,.

Rhonda I hope I'm not in trouble for posting a message here. whew, this will take some getting use to. hugs to all.
    Old 11-10-2011, 09:50 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by cheryl rearick
    Hello Katie, I've tried to snd you a message and my box is STILL to full. Yes, I deleted much (smile) For today this is my only way to make contact. I like warm autumn colors and will be happy with what you have. Wat colors do you like,.

Rhonda I hope I'm not in trouble for posting a message here. whew, this will take some getting use to. hugs to all.
    You're just fine Cheryl. That is what this thread is for. Connecting with your partner and showing the quilt blocks!

I was just wondering how everyone is coming along!! Nice to see you back on here Cheryl!!