• Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Row Robin 2011 Swap Groups Pending >
  • Row Robin 2011 Swap Groups Pending

• Row Robin 2011 Swap Groups Pending

Old 12-08-2010, 08:37 PM

sandpipers are small shore birds

Originally Posted by ssnare
    Originally Posted by SandyFeet
    Hey, I signed up. My theme is the beach, sea greens and shades of beige with sandpipers and umbrellas, waves and flip flops, sand dunes and seashells. I can get lost in the ideas :).

I am excited and will be making my row during my week off between Christmas and New Years.

Sandy
    Love your theme. What are sandpipers? I am from Kansas, not much beach around here. LOL

:lol:
    Old 12-08-2010, 09:04 PM

That sounds like a great idea! I just need a new building to put all my sewing things in now and can't forget the computer and the tv....have to watch all the craft shows!

Originally Posted by pattis47
    acutually, it is more of a "u" shape because the ironing board is there also / everything a girl could want in one room. :-D :-D :-D :thumbup:

just do as I did, rearrange your area into an L-shape......sewing machine on one side and computer on the other, sit in swivel office chair and have at it!

Originally Posted by pdcakm
    glad you are all hangin' round. we are all anxious for our groups to start too.

do you think i could get more done if i wasn't on line so much? lol i think i can balance it. sometimes i almost tip over but get pulled back just in time.
    Oh my. That would be a dream arrangement, and would get my computer out of the breakfast room. I sure would have to change some habits. Coffee and email at dawn in the breakfast room hmm, maybe just get another computer LOL!
    Old 12-08-2010, 10:01 PM

acutually, it is more of a "u" shape because the ironing board is there also / everything a girl could want in one room. :-D :-D :-D :thumbup:

just do as I did, rearrange your area into an L-shape......sewing machine on one side and computer on the other, sit in swivel office chair and have at it!

do you think i could get more done if i wasn't on line so much? lol i think i can balance it. sometimes i almost tip over but get pulled back just in time.
    Oh my. That would be a dream arrangement, and would get my computer out of the breakfast room. I sure would have to change some habits. Coffee and email at dawn in the breakfast room hmm, maybe just get another computer LOL!
    Sounds a bit like my work area .... we (husband and I) call it our "Play Room". A good sized room holds: Computer/Desk - a TV - Sewing Machine - Ironing Board and Drafting Table. (husbands)
    Old 12-09-2010, 12:36 AM

thanks pattis47. i am working on pretty much that idea. currently sewing in one area, computer in another. not working for me. ha-ha. hope to get everything rearranged by end of year. it's been this way for several years so don't want to rush into it.

sandyfeet - love your theme. i am a beach fan myself.
    Old 12-10-2010, 03:39 PM

I have been busy planning my quilt/blocks! I'm getting very excited about this RR!!
    Old 12-10-2010, 04:38 PM

I've had my row sketched out for a while, but today I made up my paper piecing template and figured out cutting instructions for myself... It is exciting! I get to start cutting my fabric this weekend!
    Old 12-10-2010, 06:56 PM

I'm still trying to make up my mind on what I want to do...
    Old 12-10-2010, 07:02 PM

I'm going to start sewing my row in the morning. I've had it sketched out for a week now. I'm so excited about this RR.
    Old 12-11-2010, 12:22 PM

I was sure I would log on and see more finished rows.....you know me.....impatient! Please, oh please someone post some pics of works in progress or finished rows. Love to see what others have done
    Old 12-11-2010, 02:16 PM

I was sure I would log on and see more finished rows.....you know me.....impatient! Please, oh please someone post some pics of works in progress or finished rows. Love to see what others have done

"AMEN" !!!!!