Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Row Robin 2011 Swap Groups Pending >
  • Row Robin 2011 Swap Groups Pending

• Row Robin 2011 Swap Groups Pending

Old 12-24-2010, 07:18 PM

I'm excited. Just found out I'm in Group 11 and the group leader to boot. What fun this will be. I will start a thread for our group very soon. After tomorrow (Christmas), I will have to really get busy and figure out what I'm doing for my quilt. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.
    Old 12-24-2010, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by JudyG
    I'm excited. Just found out I'm in Group 11 and the group leader to boot. What fun this will be. I will start a thread for our group very soon. After tomorrow (Christmas), I will have to really get busy and figure out what I'm doing for my quilt. I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas.
    Hi Judy! I'm in your group! I just checked in and was pleasantly surprised to see that Bookworm has been so busy!

This will be fun - special thanks to Bookworm for working so hard to get us set up. I love all the themes in Group 11 and am so excited to get started!
    Old 12-24-2010, 08:18 PM

Originally Posted by Roseysue
    It's Christmas Eve and I am busy finishing up 12 placemats (I will send a pic). Almost all of them have a different "I Believe" As I finish them, during the night, I will send another pic. (For the ones like me who have no family committents, are alone and trying not to be lonely)
    Time is passing fast, so I will give you updates as the night goes on.
    I so am looking forward to starting on my row as soon as Christmas is over.
    (even before I begin cleaning up my sewing room and sorting my 'new' stash. (My gifts to me)
    Oh they are beautiful. I love the placemats. I have been having trouble with my row because they were different sizes I know how frustrating that is. Yes siree, I do. Thanks for posting your pictures. I will be glad when we get our group # 3 going. Do you like the name for our group "3's a charm"? Have a nice Christmas. If you get too lonely pm me tomorrow and I will give you my phone #. You can call me. Hugs, Sherry
    Old 12-24-2010, 10:58 PM

to all my group 10 swap mates: we are on our way. omg what do we do now? ha-ha. i am trying to get, at least, my row fabrics posted by monday. have to get through the christmas thing first. can't wait to see everyones fabrics and rows. all the themes look good and i am already churning ideas.

thanks bookworm. this is a good christmas eve gift. you rock.

roseysue, keep stitching girl. sure wish i was sewing tonight but am busy making cupcakes for dessert tomorrow.

happy holidays to all and to all a good night.
    Old 12-25-2010, 08:56 AM

To the members of Group 11: I have set up a thread for our group. You can find it here: http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-85092-1.htm#2110569

I, too, want to thank Bookworm for all the hard work she has done in organizing this monster group project. I'm not sure how many groups we are ending up with, but I know there are a lot and that she has put in many hours of work and done it very quickly, especially when you throw in the holidays. So thank you, Bookworm. You are a treasure.

Originally Posted by Obsessed
    Originally Posted by JudyG
    Hi Judy! I'm in your group! I just checked in and was pleasantly surprised to see that Bookworm has been so busy!

This will be fun - special thanks to Bookworm for working so hard to get us set up. I love all the themes in Group 11 and am so excited to get started!
    Old 12-25-2010, 09:27 AM

I was surprised to find pm telling me my group and so excited! Brain spinning with ideas foir all the themes.Thanks Bookworm you're the best! Merry Christmas everyone.
    Old 12-25-2010, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by Melburk
    I was surprised to find pm telling me my group and so excited! Brain spinning with ideas foir all the themes.Thanks Bookworm you're the best! Merry Christmas everyone.
    Old 12-25-2010, 09:30 AM

Ooops Melburk is my sister and I forgot we were looking at things under her name! I got pm this morning not Melody tee hee.....
    Old 12-25-2010, 10:01 AM

And Merry Christmas to all... you're all in your groups :)
    Old 12-25-2010, 10:11 AM
    Power Poster

Whoohoo - lucky group 13! Love that number. Looking forward to working on everyone's rows.