• Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Row  Robin - Signup Closed >
  • Row Robin - Signup Closed

• Row Robin - Signup Closed

Old 07-13-2010, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by virtualbernie
    Originally Posted by Gramakitten
    Ripped, I just wanted to let you know that I got your rows today!
    VBernie, I have the log row done. I am going to hang on to it until the Aug. Date, don't want to rush anyone. I still don't understand why I am getting 2 more. Please refresh me again. Kathi
    June 10th everyone should have sent out the first row. I never got a row from Kerri so I made one to take the place of it (the Project Linus quilt you just added to). July 10th I should have gotten Ripped's row with Kerri's row added, but I didn't--just got it to day. She sent me her row again which I will add row 2 and 3 (one row for Kerri and then my row). I have Materialgrl's 2 rows which I will add row 3. I don't know how the two quilts butted up against each other...I'm confused also. Maybe Ripped did it early because she's moving? I don't know, I just add the appropriate rows and keep on sewing because now I have 2 quilts out there! :D
    Ok, I think I've figured it out. Since I have 2 quilts in the process, I'm doing the row Kerri would have done (which is Materialgrl's) and also the row I should do (Ripped's). I will do Ripped's rows first and send it to you in a few days. Then I will send Materialgrl's rows on August 10th. The timing is still close but at least you'll get a breather inbetween!
    Old 07-14-2010, 05:46 AM

Nelson in MI - I got the rows you mailed to me, very pretty.
    Old 07-14-2010, 09:22 AM

VBernie, I have the log row done. I am going to hang on to it until the Aug. Date, don't want to rush anyone. I still don't understand why I am getting 2 more. Please refresh me again. Kathi
    June 10th everyone should have sent out the first row. I never got a row from Kerri so I made one to take the place of it (the Project Linus quilt you just added to). July 10th I should have gotten Ripped's row with Kerri's row added, but I didn't--just got it to day. She sent me her row again which I will add row 2 and 3 (one row for Kerri and then my row). I have Materialgrl's 2 rows which I will add row 3. I don't know how the two quilts butted up against each other...I'm confused also. Maybe Ripped did it early because she's moving? I don't know, I just add the appropriate rows and keep on sewing because now I have 2 quilts out there! :D
    Ok, I think I've figured it out. Since I have 2 quilts in the process, I'm doing the row Kerri would have done (which is Materialgrl's) and also the row I should do (Ripped's). I will do Ripped's rows first and send it to you in a few days. Then I will send Materialgrl's rows on August 10th. The timing is still close but at least you'll get a breather inbetween!
    I get what you are doing... .finishing my rows quickly so that we still end up with all the rows so we will just end a month earlier? At least you and I will because I'm going to do your last 2 rows.
    Old 07-14-2010, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by Ripped on Scotch
    I get what you are doing... .finishing my rows quickly so that we still end up with all the rows so we will just end a month earlier? At least you and I will because I'm going to do your last 2 rows.
    Don't know about a month earlier but you will be getting my 2 quilts last. (I think :) )
    Old 07-14-2010, 10:19 AM

ok I'm lost again... So you are doing a row for you... and a row for project linus? is that right?
    Old 07-14-2010, 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by Ripped on Scotch
    ok I'm lost again... So you are doing a row for you... and a row for project linus? is that right?
    yes. The Project Linus quilt takes the place of the quilt that Kerri would have done. Two quilts total.
    Old 07-14-2010, 02:37 PM

Has everyone got it straight now, the project linus quilt is actually kerris place so we all will still be doing the same amount except bernie who did kerris(linus) row,just count the rows and add whatever one you should be doing.
    Old 07-14-2010, 02:46 PM

Any confusion you can pm me and maybe I can straighten it out, although I think I have it and then I get confused again.I am doing judy gs log cabin row and thats where I should be,so I am on the right path,ripped should be getting her row 1 and 2 soon,so we are where we should be there.
    Old 07-15-2010, 04:40 AM

Belles, If you don't mind getting one early I will mail today. This is the logs that I added to virtualbernies.
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-76907.jpe   attachment-76908.jpe  
    Old 07-15-2010, 07:10 AM

Belles, If you don't mind getting one early I will mail today. This is the logs that I added to virtualbernies.
    I don't mind getting it early, although I'm a little confused. Earlier this week I received a package from you that contained two rows of virtualbernies' Row Robin along with her paper label. You had added triangles to this Robin. Because of the mixup with Kerri, I don't know whose Robin you're sending to me. BTW, your Log Cabin is very attractive. Belles