Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • RR III - Group 12 now known as Coast to Coast Piecemakers >
  • RR III - Group 12 now known as Coast to Coast Piecemakers

• RR III - Group 12 now known as Coast to Coast Piecemakers

Old 02-04-2011, 06:40 PM

Originally Posted by cdcatlovers
    I have not received the center for round 3 yet. Please let me know when I can be expecting this center to work on. This is the third time that I haven't received a center when it was suppose to be sent. I am starting to get irritated at this happening because I wanted to be a part of the round robin like everyone else and I don't feel that I am being treated fairly.

Jessica
    Oh dear, that's too bad. Maybe you should PM the person who is in charge of the whole project. That would be tlrnhi.
    Old 02-04-2011, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
    I have not received the center for round 3 yet. Please let me know when I can be expecting this center to work on. This is the third time that I haven't received a center when it was suppose to be sent. I am starting to get irritated at this happening because I wanted to be a part of the round robin like everyone else and I don't feel that I am being treated fairly.

Jessica
    Oh dear, that's too bad. Maybe you should PM the person who is in charge of the whole project. That would be tlrnhi.
    Oh yes pm her,that isn't fair and i feel for you.
    Old 02-04-2011, 09:25 PM

Jessica I was looking back at old postings and it said that she was mailing it out to you on January 21st. I know that was a few days late, but you should have gotten it by now. Have you contacted her?
    Old 02-06-2011, 11:49 AM

Jessica I was looking back at old postings and it said that she was mailing it out to you on January 21st. I know that was a few days late, but you should have gotten it by now. Have you contacted her?
    I have PM'd the person in charge every time that this has occurred and was told to handle it myself. I have PM'd the person who is suppose to be sending them and I get numerous PMs saying they are going to send them but don't. I am really feeling frustrated with it because I don't get a chance to go look for fabric or to plan different ideas and I feel that if and when I do get a center that I am having to rush to get it done in order to send it on to the next person which isn't fair to the person whose center I am working on then. I would just like to get the centers in a timely manner like everyone else.

Thanks for listening to me vent,
    Jessica
    Old 02-06-2011, 07:54 PM

I have PM'd the person in charge every time that this has occurred and was told to handle it myself. I have PM'd the person who is suppose to be sending them and I get numerous PMs saying they are going to send them but don't. I am really feeling frustrated with it because I don't get a chance to go look for fabric or to plan different ideas and I feel that if and when I do get a center that I am having to rush to get it done in order to send it on to the next person which isn't fair to the person whose center I am working on then. I would just like to get the centers in a timely manner like everyone else.

Jessica
    It's okay to vent, we all do it sometimes. I just wish there was something I could do to help. I don't mind if you take the time you need when you do get the round robin. I'd rather have you enjoy the whole experience than get upset because you feel pressured to get it done by a certain date. I guess we should ask the others in our group how they feel about it.
    Old 02-06-2011, 08:45 PM

Jessica
    It's okay to vent, we all do it sometimes. I just wish there was something I could do to help. I don't mind if you take the time you need when you do get the round robin. I'd rather have you enjoy the whole experience than get upset because you feel pressured to get it done by a certain date. I guess we should ask the others in our group how they feel about it.
    If you need more time with mine ljdugas i am fine with that :-D
    Old 02-08-2011, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31

Jessica
    Thanks ladies but your missing the point here I shouldn't have to ask for more time I should get them on time just like everyone else.
    Old 02-08-2011, 01:42 PM

Agreed. We just want to help.
    Old 02-08-2011, 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31

Jessica
    Thanks ladies but your missing the point here I shouldn't have to ask for more time I should get them on time just like everyone else.
    Your right you should get them on time ,i was just saying i'm ok with you having more time on mine because of all this :-D
    Old 02-11-2011, 06:32 PM

I have to ask. Have you received the next round robin yet,cdcatlovers?