Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • RR III - Group 12 now known as Coast to Coast Piecemakers >
  • RR III - Group 12 now known as Coast to Coast Piecemakers

• RR III - Group 12 now known as Coast to Coast Piecemakers

Old 08-19-2011, 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
    Originally Posted by MistyMarie
    I hate to sound like a broken record, but who has the top that is supposed to come to me? It seems there is a bit of confusion.
    I went back to look over my PM's and this is what I know. On June 24th Swimchick wanted to know who to send it to since she had just finished her row on it. I thought it needed one more row and that should be done by cdcatlover and asked her to PM cdcatlover to see if she wanted to do the last row and then send it home to you. I told her that I would do the last row if cdcatlover was unable to do it.
    I never heard back, so thought it was sent on and being finished to then go home to you.
    That's all I know.
    So it has been almost two months since anyone has heard what happened to it? That is not good.
    Old 08-19-2011, 06:37 PM

That is not good!!! You should pm cd catlovers,i did but she never answered me back. Maybe you will have better luck.
    Old 08-19-2011, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31
    That is not good!!! You should pm cd catlovers,i did but she never answered me back. Maybe you will have better luck.
    I know she got her quilt back. Her last post to the quilting board was almost three weeks ago. I am really getting upset by this. After our earlier problems with not getting rounds from Brenda and my center going missing, I was hoping things would improve.

For my first RR, this experience has really burned me. I REALLY appreciate all the effort that went into the rounds that ya'll did to make up for my center going missing. I really wish I could have seen the quilt in person. I doubt I will do another RR unless I KNOW I won't get burned.
    Old 08-20-2011, 07:31 AM

I know how you feel,people join up and then donot follow thru i don't understand it. I hope that cd catlover is on vacation or something and will get back to us? I really don't know how to fix this. I feel it is not fair some have their tops and just go on and others are still waiting, I have heard from swimchick she has mine,just had a baby( you know how hard that is baby comes first even when you don't want that) so i do know she is trying. you are a mystery. I wish i could solve :-) keep up the faith,it will appear!!!
    Old 08-20-2011, 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by ljdugas31
    I know how you feel,people join up and then donot follow thru i don't understand it. I hope that cd catlover is on vacation or something and will get back to us? I really don't know how to fix this. I feel it is not fair some have their tops and just go on and others are still waiting, I have heard from swimchick she has mine,just had a baby( you know how hard that is baby comes first even when you don't want that) so i do know she is trying. you are a mystery. I wish i could solve :-) keep up the faith,it will appear!!!
    I'm so happy to hear that at least you know where your top is and that you will get it back.

I feel badly that Misty Marie has had nothing but trouble on this RR. We tried so hard to get the second top done so it wouldn't leave her waiting and now dispite our efforts it still isn't back to her on time. I don't know what we can do though. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
    Old 08-20-2011, 10:26 AM

Thanks,i am going to investigate.
    Old 08-20-2011, 06:53 PM

I think administration should be told!
    Old 08-20-2011, 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by abonda
    I think administration should be told!
    I would agree with this. People should have some accountablity. It's hard for those who do follow through if others do not.
    Old 08-21-2011, 07:52 AM

I PMed cdcatlover and am hoping she will get back with me. I figure I will give it until the end of the week and then I am going to contact admin.

I would expect that there is a legitimate reason why my top is not back. I hope the last two rounds look as good as the first few. It would be sad to get it back, only to have a shoddy job done on it, just to get it finished and mailed out. Unfortunately, if that happened, I wouldn't be able to say anything though. So, I hope that is not what will happen. :)
    Old 08-21-2011, 01:33 PM

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. You've had enough to deal with so I hope your top will be just wonderful when it makes it back home.