Secret Santa 2009

Old 11-04-2009, 04:28 PM

When I signed up for this Secret Santa thingy, I thought, "Hey, no sweat. I can wait until December 13 to open it." HA! The box was waiting for me when I got home from work. Man, oh man!!!!! First I had to shake it. No clue. Then I put it up on a shelf so I wouldn't look at it........then moved it to the hutch so I wouldn't look at it.........now it's staring at me in my sewing room. Egad! This is harder than I thought! :shock: Oh, and just how evil is this? "Part 1" was written on the box!
Attached Thumbnails attachment-32348.jpe  
Old 11-04-2009, 04:34 PM
Power Poster

Part 1??????? Oh geeeeeesh!!! So glad thats NOT on MY box!!
Old 11-04-2009, 04:41 PM

LOL Ducky, part one? Should be interesting.

I hope to get mine mailed out.......soon, very soon.
Old 11-04-2009, 04:44 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by sandpat
First, dglvr, I sure hope your Mom's place is ok...I'll be worrying about her..

Now....
YIKES!!!!! I got it!!! I got it!!! And the sneaky SS put SS and my own addy on the return....so I can't even start to guess who its from!!! NO FAIR!!! The sucker is heavy too....well over 3 lbs. :shock: :shock: What the heck would that be?????

I was pondering (well, thats the nice way to put it)...and DH says..."just open it...I won't tell :wink: " then actually winked at me....an ACTUAL wink!!! Can you believe I live with this???? I've already moved it 4 times and that was just this afternoon :shock: Oh my....I don't normally wish for time to fly..but..... :roll:

Are you SURE it is from the REAL Secret Santa and not someone who is pretending they are SS. One never knows does one?????? If you get another package then I would really start to wonder let alone get nervous. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Old 11-04-2009, 04:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ducky
When I signed up for this Secret Santa thingy, I thought, "Hey, no sweat. I can wait until December 13 to open it." HA! The box was waiting for me when I got home from work. Man, oh man!!!!! First I had to shake it. No clue. Then I put it up on a shelf so I wouldn't look at it........then moved it to the hutch so I wouldn't look at it.........now it's staring at me in my sewing room. Egad! This is harder than I thought! :shock: Oh, and just how evil is this? "Part 1" was written on the box!
Looks to me like the eyes on the smiley would follow you around, you know like those pictures that whereever you stand in the room the eyes are looking at you. Ducky I think the smiley is looking at you and calling your name. Here ducky, ducky come open me. :twisted: :twisted:
Old 11-04-2009, 04:51 PM
Power Poster

Oh CRIPES! Now look what you've done Tru.....Now I'll be a total mess! I can't be something dreaded...surely not....surely not...*walking away*..muttering under my breath... :(
Old 11-04-2009, 05:01 PM
Power Poster

Oh, My Ducky, I would be going crazy!! Part 1? I would be biting my nails and shaking that box :shock: :shock: How can you stand it???? :roll: :roll:
Old 11-04-2009, 05:14 PM

Someone is having some fun with you Ducky! Now I'm curious too!!
Old 11-04-2009, 05:34 PM

There sure are some evil people out there........muhahahahaha!!
And just think, someone could have sent the package to someone else and had them mail it out to you to throw you off as to who sent it. Who would do that? Hmmm......I wonder???? muhahahahaha!!!!!!!!
Old 11-04-2009, 05:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sandpat
Oh CRIPES! Now look what you've done Tru.....Now I'll be a total mess! I can't be something dreaded...surely not....surely not...*walking away*..muttering under my breath... :(
Now let me get this right you live in Tennessee don't you???? checkle checkle hehehehehe And it weighs about 3 pounds you say? thinking wondering so do I know .......YES sir I know I know and I'm not telling