Secret Santa 2009

Old 11-12-2009, 06:42 PM

Shadow,
My thoughts and prayers are with you. My mother was rediagnosed with breast cancer (had her biospy done monday). The surgeon said she will have to go thru Chemo again. She has beat breast cancer 4 times. We assume she will lose her breast (one has been removed). She has swollen lymph nodes in her neck, armpit and groin. All the paperwork has been sent to her doctor today so we should hear something tomorrow.

I was told by a cancer researcher to take tumeric (curcumin). It helps fight cancer at the cellular level. I'm getting my sister to get some for my mother. I also cook with it to help prevent any problems that might happen to me or my huband.

Take care of yourself,
Kathleen
Old 11-12-2009, 06:55 PM

******REMINDER*******

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make sure you PM me when you receive your package or when you send your package.
Posting it on the thread is nice, but your message could get lost in the massive amount of pages that are here.

Thanks!!!
Old 11-12-2009, 07:03 PM

Shadow... My thoughts and prayers are going up for you.. I pray you have a speedy recovery...
Old 11-12-2009, 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
******REMINDER*******

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE make sure you PM me when you receive your package or when you send your package.
Posting it on the thread is nice, but your message could get lost in the massive amount of pages that are here.

Thanks!!!
Ok, so how do we know if we already knew that the package got to it's destination, but the person didn't say here in open public that they got their package, but if they PM you to let you know then how are we to know, you know what I mean?
Old 11-12-2009, 07:09 PM

Post in both places.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:12 PM
Power Poster

Tuesy.. that was clear as mud..LOL.. but I do understand :wink: Justy hope that the person receiving your gift posts here that they received the box. most do both because they are so excited :lol:
Old 11-12-2009, 07:20 PM

Trupeach told me that tapioca helps to prevent and heal cancer. I just love tapioca so... Now I have a great excuse for eating it often. It just might keep me from getting cancer. And since cancer runs in my family, heck with the diabetes problem, I'm eating tapioca! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 11-12-2009, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
Tuesy.. that was clear as mud..LOL.. but I do understand :wink: Justy hope that the person receiving your gift posts here that they received the box. most do both because they are so excited :lol:
WHEW! I'm so glad you understood that cause I honestly couldn't figure out how to say it right.. so I just typed like I talk.. ...scary isn't it? :lol:

I'm thinking maybe they've already opened the box... fell in and can't get back out to post!..
Old 11-12-2009, 07:25 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by crkathleen
Shadow,
My thoughts and prayers are with you. My mother was rediagnosed with breast cancer (had her biospy done monday). The surgeon said she will have to go thru Chemo again. She has beat breast cancer 4 times. We assume she will lose her breast (one has been removed). She has swollen lymph nodes in her neck, armpit and groin. All the paperwork has been sent to her doctor today so we should hear something tomorrow.

I was told by a cancer researcher to take tumeric (curcumin). It helps fight cancer at the cellular level. I'm getting my sister to get some for my mother. I also cook with it to help prevent any problems that might happen to me or my huband.

Take care of yourself,
Kathleen

Eat Tapioca pudding, home made not store bought. The plant which tapioca comes from the cassava plant prevents and and controls the growth of cancer cells. I"M NOT KIDDING google health benefits of tapioca or tapioca and cancer.
Old 11-12-2009, 07:28 PM
Power Poster

Tuesy...LOL.. hope they make it out of the box by the 13th LOL