Secret Santa 2009

Old 11-18-2009, 05:26 AM
Power Poster

Still can't find where the box moved to....hmmmm...this is quite the mystery, maybe I've already become immune to it and it does look like a part of the furniture...k...your idea might work!
Old 11-18-2009, 05:42 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Maybe it's that new-fangled chamaeleon packaging Patti! :lol:
Old 11-18-2009, 05:44 AM

Got my secret santa gift
Old 11-18-2009, 05:55 AM
Power Poster

OR....does that tell you how messy my house is? Oops....that doesn't go on the naughty list now does it???? :shock:
Old 11-18-2009, 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by mcdaniel023
My box keeps telling me too often, "Get busy Christmas is coming, lots of quilt tops waiting to be quilted." It made me work for three hours after I got home from work yesterday. :lol: I sure hope that the insides are nicer to me than that box. :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's what mine keeps telling me too!!!!
Old 11-18-2009, 06:35 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sandpat
OR....does that tell you how messy my house is? Oops....that doesn't go on the naughty list now does it???? :shock:
I can be a little compulsive cleaning mouse, but around the holidays...you can't be all things to all mice and people, so Patti, something has to give! I don't think it's naughty at all to let some things slide, in order to do things for other ppl...I think that is super nice. Your sacrificing :mrgreen:
Mousie has had so much practice with Mr. Mouse, on how to sound very "right". Actually, DH, makes it so easy for me...he is usually wrong :lol:
Old 11-18-2009, 06:41 AM
Power Poster

Mousie has been so good lately, pushing and persevering on projects, that she really could use a couple elves with the dishes and the laundry.
Now, as far as moving the box out into the mainstream...that might be a good idea!
Then mousie could overcome the apprehension of walking into the sew-cave :wink:
Yes, think Dr. Freud would agree that a little de-sensitization is in order.
Think Peachy has a good point, also in personalizing it. Let's see, what is my boxes name? I think Squishy Santa is good for the other one, lol...
hmmm? must get mouse gears going....
I declare it a female and think she is FOXY...so, Foxybox it is...I went in there and said, "How is my Foxybox and my SquishySanta doing this morning?"
OOOPS! I forgot that makes a male and a female sitting in dark...think they were hugging, before I entered...now I really must bring them out...before they...um...christen my sew-cave...I have too many baby fat quarters in there, that are too 'innocent' to see such shenanigans :shock: :mrgreen:
Old 11-18-2009, 07:08 AM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

I think Herman DeBox is a night owl I could hear movement all night long from the living room and this morning things have quieted down.

Miss Mouse I do like the names you have chosen. Being friends with your packages and on a personal level leads me to believe you will not get teased as much. Friends might tease but it is not vicious teasing. LOL
Old 11-18-2009, 07:14 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by mcdaniel023
My box keeps telling me too often, "Get busy Christmas is coming, lots of quilt tops waiting to be quilted." It made me work for three hours after I got home from work yesterday. :lol: I sure hope that the insides are nicer to me than that box. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Your box really cracks the whip doesn't it. Maybe there is a whip and black patent leather over the knee boots in your box. Along with handcuffs thrown in for good measure.
Old 11-18-2009, 07:16 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Chrickett
My box is in my office and I keep hearing ooopen meee, I told the box I had to wait until December 13, and it went to crying,I hope parishable does not get soaked. what a shame that would be oooooooooooooomy. I am going to shake it again and see wha thappens .
If it was cryong hurry up and open it you don't want everything to get moldy from the wet tears that would just destroy the FQ.