Secret Santa 2009

Old 11-22-2009, 06:20 AM

It very well could be a part 1 and a part 2. You never know!
There are some VERY sneaky people on the board!
Sneaky..not mean hehe
Old 11-22-2009, 08:22 AM

So fi the box that looks like mine is an imposter, then mine may have a mean something inside TOO!!! :shock: :shock: what to do :roll:
Old 11-22-2009, 09:22 AM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by sandpat
Alright...just to clear something up....I DO have my SS package.....a REAL SS package....then I have NOT A SS package....it is an IMPOSTER! The reason I can't open it up is that it says not to open until Dec. 13...can't you tell I'm not a rule breaker????

Now, for those of you who think I am lucky...think again....obviously, this was sent by a mean person....someone who wanted to torture me further until opening day! So...with that in mind, what would it have in it??? Why, something MEAN of course! AND...has there been a mean person on this thread??? Yes....and we all know who that is!!...

Now that I read this again before I hit submit, I noticed that the IMPOStER package shall now be called a NOT A SS package.
Miss Patti how can you be so sure that one is the real SS lots of people mailed their package late or haven't mailed it yet. MAYBE :idea: both boxes are imposters and you didn't get the real SS yet????? There is that possibility.

Did I miss something someplace I haven't seen any mean person on this thread who are you speaking of this way I can avoid them????? :roll: 8)
Old 11-22-2009, 11:31 AM

Who says no body would be a super secret santa and mail to people just for fun. I think that might be fun. I have several addresses in my book. Perhaps some of them could use an imposter Santa. Remember, I like being secret 'cause then I can be skinny. Who knows....

Gwyn
Old 11-22-2009, 12:06 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by Gwyn
Who says no body would be a super secret santa and mail to people just for fun. I think that might be fun. I have several addresses in my book. Perhaps some of them could use an imposter Santa. Remember, I like being secret 'cause then I can be skinny. Who knows....

Gwyn

Haaaaaaaaay :shock: not fair how do you have several addresses??? I only have my SS. I did the fall box exchange and never thought to keep the addy. Stupid me. :cry: :cry: :cry: I want to be an imposter that sounds like fun. Gwyn whos addy do you have?????
Old 11-22-2009, 12:18 PM

Peachy: PM me and I'll share. Gwyn
Old 11-22-2009, 12:28 PM

Hi Everyone! Thought I'd take this time to distract your little minds from our SS event and wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVNG!
This is all so much fun I love to catch up every night to see whats going on!
Hey Terri remember Ants have to eat too! :D
Old 11-22-2009, 12:35 PM

i keep an address book just for the quilters on this board first under their name they use here so they are easy to find
Old 11-22-2009, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
:lol: :lol: Kendra....I bet your guards are even better than Tink! Its a toss up who is cuter though....on the one hand...Tink does have that mighty cute outfit...

Anytime is ok for chat for me....I'm agreeable and I'll try to make it whatever time. You can bet the package will get opened on that day though...if I can find it..... :roll:
Tink says" Thank you". :wink: On the 13th, I won't be home until around 6-7pm. I have to break down my booth at the lasst Craft show for the year. So, I'll join in when I can get there...
Old 11-22-2009, 03:15 PM

Well... I don't think getting EXTRA SS packages is mean, sounds like a NICE thing for someone to do!
jo