Secret Santa 2009

Old 11-26-2009, 07:01 PM
Power Poster

well, talking bout the CPKIDS, my girls got the knock offs, from one of their grandmas and loved them just as much as they would have the originals, but if they still had them, wouldn't be worth as much now...IF you sold them. If they still had them, I don't think they would.
I never had an Easy bake oven, but I did have a pizza oven one time.
One of my girls had one.
I had three girls but they were years apart, ie:
if oldest was 12,
middle daughter was 6, and
youngest was 2.
I didn't have to buy three of everything, as they each had their own tastes. It's more fun for S.C. that way :mrgreen:
It's funny how kids are about toys and stuff. I took my DGD shopping the other day for some birthday gifts, and one of the things she picked out was a one dollar plastic tiara. She not only put it on immediately after we left the store, she had it on when she came today and kept it on all day long! I got more than a dollars worth of pleasure seeing that :wink:
Before I go, since it's Thanksgiving, must say, Patti, so sorry you had to slave away in your kitchen today, bc we had food out the wazoo. I must say, for somebody that usually has to have a timer going for everything, I aced it on every dish. Even dear hubby said that was the best turkey he has ever eaten. Me too...and we are not big on turkey.
It was a wonderful day.
Shadow, hoping somebody brought you a plate to the hospital, and you didn't have to settle for hospital food. It can be ok, but the love ain't there! I know your dear hubby is taking good care of you. Just can't help thinking of you, and wishing you were here. We know you will be soon.
Remember, no lifting, no matter what! Take good care of you for us :wink:
Old 11-26-2009, 07:15 PM

We had our Thanksgiving over a month ago, I'm sure Shadow got to enjoy some good turkey then!
Old 11-26-2009, 08:29 PM

Still no SS package here, but I am patient, and I know it's on it's way. Makes it easier for me to behave not having it here. I did get word that Shadow Dancer is home and is doing well for all of those wanting to know. And I have my pillow ready for misbehavers........
Old 11-26-2009, 08:35 PM
Power Poster

Tippy THANK YOU for the update on Shadow ! Now for a speedy and uneventful recovery
Old 11-26-2009, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by crkathleen
Barbsbus, that's funny. Good ole vino will make you do the silliest things! We wanna see a picture of Daddy cabbage patch, you can keep the cloth on his ummm... junk! :lol:

LOL I am afraid if I showed his entire body I would be kicked off the board. If you realy want to see him pm me and I will e-mail a picture of him to you. There are a lot of little ones who look at the threads and I really don't want to get anyone angry, but he is funny and good for an adult laugh. My adult grandchildren couldn't believe their eyes when they were privy to a peak but I have him up on a high shelf and the great grands will have to wait.
Old 11-26-2009, 08:57 PM

I actually was trying to make a cabbage patch doll that would accept a pacifier and had been working on making a doll that you could stick a pacifier into it's mouth for a friend who wanted to buy one. So after the wine and not getting the results I wanted I started to add things. He has been washed several times so his eye brows and mustash are not at all as they were originally.

Daddy cabbage patch doll
[ATTACH=CONFIG]57257[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-57257.jpe  
Old 11-26-2009, 09:08 PM
Power Poster

Thanks for posting the picture ! You did a great job on him :mrgreen: The toes and fingers are dead on :thumbup:
Old 11-26-2009, 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by Baren*eh*ked_canadian
How about the easy bake oven, you guys remember that one? Mine was orange...
My oldest daughter is 43 and hers was pale green or maybe turquoise. She loved that thing! So, last month, for my grand daughter, her niece, she bought one and it's blue. They have already made cupcakes, cornbread and toasted cheese sandwiches!!
Old 11-26-2009, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by Tippy
Still no SS package here, but I am patient, and I know it's on it's way. Makes it easier for me to behave not having it here. I did get word that Shadow Dancer is home and is doing well for all of those wanting to know. And I have my pillow ready for misbehavers........
Tippy... Thanks so much for the info on Shadow Dancer. Hopefully she will be up and around and maybe on line very soon.
Old 11-26-2009, 09:34 PM

The post about Shadow is from bsstrawberry. If you look at RECENT TOPICS you will see it listed.