Secret Santa 2009

Old 11-28-2009, 07:38 PM

sew joyce She needs to be molded into a proper "young lady" it's a new challange. Only a GMother can do this
Needle Arts really do work for calming "routy" girls.
My GD use to be the same way till I bought her a sewing machine and taught her to sew. She hd to sew a tote bag by hand first though. Now, she knits and weaves.
Old 11-28-2009, 07:42 PM

I appologize Trupeach, I checked to make sure I addressed the right person.
Old 11-29-2009, 02:32 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach
I want a grandbaby for Christmas just like Terri. Terri since you are getting 2 can you send me 1 ?????
Umm....I'm thinking........NO!
Sorry, going to be stingy on the grandbabies!!
Maybe if she decides to have more, then I'll share.......lol
Old 11-29-2009, 02:34 AM

Originally Posted by sharon b
Terri .. did you tell the airline you wanted to leave the pebble.. not buy it and take it with you :wink: On the plus side , at least you will be with the Grand babies for Christmas :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: Oh me .. oh my... how fun... when do you fly out ?
I know! I even told the nice man I talked to that I needed a GOOD PRICE because I needed to go see grandbabies be born. The man was really nice and patient with me...a feat in itself. lol
I fly out on the 13th, which is the 12th EST.
Old 11-29-2009, 03:22 AM

All this talk of Grandbabies and Christmas, I have to tell my best Christmas ever story. Like most of you, I have everything I need. Four years ago, I told everyone but my kids that ALL I wanted for Christmas was for my kids to be home at Christmas and a Grandchild. DH kept saying that I need to wish for something else. Both kids surprised us and came home the day after Christmas. We had a great party and after all the presents were opened my son and dil said they had one more gift for me and DH. We opened them at the same time. We both got bibs. "I love Grandma" and "I love Grandpa" bibs. Lots of tears, hugs and pictures. Rachel is three. Yep she is rotten, spoiled (no by me, must be the other grandma) :lol: sweet, and beautiful.
I am so happy for you Terri. It will be worth the money to be there.
Old 11-29-2009, 03:53 AM

Teri can you check to see if my person got her ss? I haven't seen it posted and am getting concerned. If not there need time to replace it. These postoffices are not being nice this year and I would rather be safe than have someone disappointed.

Old 11-29-2009, 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by grammo013
Teri can you check to see if my person got her ss? I haven't seen it posted and am getting concerned. If not there need time to replace it. These postoffices are not being nice this year and I would rather be safe than have someone disappointed.
Sent you a PM
Old 11-29-2009, 12:33 PM

I am so behind on reading everything, and I have been digging through pages and more pages here, but just to be sure, what is the final, actual Date and Time of the Opening? This time I promise I'll actually write it on my calendar!

P.S. When my package arrived quite some time ago I asked hubby to hide it so I wouldn't be tempted to "play" with it. Today I asked him if he was going to be able to find it...He said, "I hid it?" "I don't remember that" "What did it look like?" :shock: I think he's just kidding me... :roll:
Old 11-29-2009, 03:07 PM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Where is Miss Mouse are you hiding someplace???????????? it is cold in Ohio did you take a trip and it got cold so you are hiding out in someones nice warm house eating their cookies and chocolate until the spring thaw??????

Herman and Tammy are doing fine, there is a chill in the house so I covered them with a nice warm quilt. they both kept insisting today was Sunday and that they should be opened but I explained they have to wait 2 more weeks. I hope I can the wonder of what is in the boxes is getting to me today. I tried to smell them but they have been here so long they smell like my house. I was shaking them but stopped as Tammy had something they was moving around inside her and I don't know if she could break. I thought suppose it is a baby :shock: , wouldn't want to hurt that. I hear them giggling I better turn on the TV to drown out the sound. :lol: :lol:
Old 11-29-2009, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by mcdaniel023
All this talk of Grandbabies and Christmas, I have to tell my best Christmas ever story. Like most of you, I have everything I need. Four years ago, I told everyone but my kids that ALL I wanted for Christmas was for my kids to be home at Christmas and a Grandchild. DH kept saying that I need to wish for something else. Both kids surprised us and came home the day after Christmas. We had a great party and after all the presents were opened my son and dil said they had one more gift for me and DH. We opened them at the same time. We both got bibs. "I love Grandma" and "I love Grandpa" bibs. Lots of tears, hugs and pictures. Rachel is three. Yep she is rotten, spoiled (no by me, must be the other grandma) :lol: sweet, and beautiful.
I am so happy for you Terri. It will be worth the money to be there.
Oh, what a wonderful Christmas story! :D
Aren't grandkids just the best??!!