Secret Santa 2009

Old 12-04-2009, 08:56 AM

Ok, did not get to catch up on all the reading yesterday so doing it today.....

Now according to Mousie we are all going to have babies????? Did I read this right?/?? I'm too old to have babies. I was old enough when the last one was born...31... and trust me, that was too damn old to be pregnated. I sure don't want to have one at 62 - lol. Besides I'm enjoying being a Grammy to much to be a new mommy again. Love them, spoil them, get them all perked up on sweets and then send them home!!!!! Smile.

And I work grave yard shift on Sundays so usually take a nap on Sunday afternoons.....and I don't have a camera to post pics yet so no one could see mine after I open it, so should I open mine now????????? I think that would be a grand idea. Besides, I had my kids by C-section and now I think it is time to......O P E R A T E on my box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-04-2009, 09:18 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by gramqlts
Ok, did not get to catch up on all the reading yesterday so doing it today.....

Now according to Mousie we are all going to have babies????? Did I read this right?/?? I'm too old to have babies. I was old enough when the last one was born...31... and trust me, that was too damn old to be pregnated. I sure don't want to have one at 62 - lol. Besides I'm enjoying being a Grammy to much to be a new mommy again. Love them, spoil them, get them all perked up on sweets and then send them home!!!!! Smile.

And I work grave yard shift on Sundays so usually take a nap on Sunday afternoons.....and I don't have a camera to post pics yet so no one could see mine after I open it, so should I open mine now????????? I think that would be a grand idea. Besides, I had my kids by C-section and now I think it is time to......O P E R A T E on my box!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, gramquilts, I am going to be a good little mousie and stop laughing at your last line!:lol:
(they know not what they speak :roll: )
well, we are going to have babies, but thank goodness we aren't going to actually 'birth' them!
My hubby would have to deliver...wonder how he would feel about that..."and it's a - BOX!"
ouch! :? should have been a hatbox...round and all that.
Oh, said I wasn't going to 'expand' on that, didn't I? :mrgreen:
It's not Mousie's fault she has compulsions to be loquacious! hee hee hee...thanks to bearisgray, mousie is now incorporating all kinds of new words into her vocabulary. As if she weren't confusing enough already! :roll:
So, it's rainy and terribly cold here, for a little mouse. No water, hubby is going to take pump to be fixed.
Anybody want a chatty little mousie visit for a day or two? :XD: got any cheese? actually talk more cheese than I eat...way more.
Sooo, Lurkingdom is GMT, huh?
what else ya got, ligia? ooh, so many surprises to look forward to...I can hardly stand it.
Even though it is very hard not to just throw down and open my pressie's...I am so fond of them...they keep following me from room to room like puppies.
They are on the bed right behind me now, watching every word. Kind of like lurkers? Think they're from Lurkingdom?
:roll:
Old 12-04-2009, 10:20 AM

I have my package on a chair next to the computer so I can look at the box when I go in the computer room.I wouldn't dare open it as my daughter Sula Bug and I plan to open our packages together on the right day.We can hardly wait to have our little party opening these gifts together.Merry Christmas to you all and have a great time opening youg boxes.Handguilter
Old 12-04-2009, 11:25 AM

Ok, I'm coming down with a cold, already took my vitamin C, eating soup and drinking tea right now, while lurking on the board and just thought, OMG what if I'm too sick to chat on the 13th???!!!??!? How will my SS know it's me??? But does this mean I can open my gift now??? It's only been haunting me for a month. :lol: :( :mrgreen: It will actually make me feel real better :)
Old 12-04-2009, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy

what else ya got, ligia? ooh, so many surprises to look forward to...I can hardly stand it.
pressie's...I am so fond of them...they keep following me from room to room like puppies.

Miss Mousie,
They like you already and care about you, cant you see?
No news down here - I´m boxless, squishieless, pressieless,
not a tiny box to taunt me, to talk to me, to frighten me.
I could have got a TN frog by now .. :mrgreen:
I´d better stone the first sleigh I hear passing by .. 8-)
Old 12-04-2009, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
Hmmmm....I've noticed a trend over the last couple of years with the SS opening.....there is NO leeway!! Sorry Blue!...Nice try Tru...Nope...nope....you'll bear the wrath of SD and Terri if you do.....now thats scary! :lol: :lol: :lol:
LMAO!!

Last year, opening was on my birthday. Could I open it on MY day? NOOOOOO....Shadow said I had to wait. I didn't think it was fair, so I waited the extra day....let me tell you...it WAS NOT fun!
Old 12-04-2009, 01:44 PM

Ligia...I have it on good word that your package is on it's way. I sure hope it doesn't take the scenic route!! Some have gone that way and are taking waaaay too long to be delivered!

Now, as for trying to find excuses to open early...NOPE!! There are no excuses. I'm taking my package with me on the plane. It will be safe and sound in my suitcase...I hope. I sure hope they don't open it while going thru baggage stuff and all...will make me REALLY mad!!! I'm hoping to get to my friend's house in time for opening.........
Old 12-04-2009, 01:52 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by ligia
Originally Posted by quiltncrazy

pressie's...I am so fond of them...they keep following me from room to room like puppies.

Miss Mousie,
They like you already and care about you, cant you see?
No news down here - I´m boxless, squishieless, pressieless,
not a tiny box to taunt me, to talk to me, to frighten me.
I could have got a TN frog by now .. :mrgreen:
I´d better stone the first sleigh I hear passing by .. 8-)
hmmm...you DID join the swap, yes?
why would you want to stone a sleigh...they come bearing gifts, lol!
Is that a Lurkingdom custom?
You know like some countries spit on you as a greeting?:roll:
So, besides quilting, what else do you do in Lurkingdom for fun? what kind of music do they play there?
What color is your flag? :-D
Old 12-04-2009, 01:54 PM
Power Poster

Well, mine has taken to knocking other things off the top of the frige. a flashlight, and screwdriver (so that's where that thing go to), If it jumps off of there, all bets are off, She will be opened!! I can only take so much!!
Old 12-04-2009, 01:54 PM

Oh I can't wait!!!!!!!! I am going to open RIGHT NOW!!!!