Secret Santa 2009

Old 12-11-2009, 06:33 PM

Now I gotta go look for pics from you jbs----hopefully you have some posted already.....
HUGS GIRLS
Auntie
Old 12-11-2009, 08:23 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Come on people...you've held out this long, you can manage a couple more days......

I'll have Moonpi start a thread for opening packages. I'd start one now, but I don't want it to be where some will see the thread and then think it's ok to open and then post.
Moonpi will be the Hostess with the Mostest for chat. She'll be bringing the wine and chocolate. If you desire anything else, you'll have to supply it. :) :) :)

I'll be bringing Momma's Fart Cookies...LOL...
(thank you, Sindy!)
um, I think, thanks will be in order...
I may really get 'booted' out of chat after those are eaten,...OR, I might run out...hee hee hee!:?

Good gried mousey, don't let my son and hubby know about fart cookies or I'll have to leave my house! They do well enough on their own without any help!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 12-11-2009, 08:36 PM
Power Poster

I can't believe it finally less than 2 days ! WOO HOO *** have to tell son to give me back my box *** LOL
Old 12-11-2009, 09:47 PM

Mousie....what did you mean about you might have to "run out" after eating those fart cookies????? LOL

You better have a slop jar close in case of emergency...smile.

Posting a pic of Bella on my avitar. She is my baby....ain't she cute?
Old 12-11-2009, 11:33 PM

Terri - love the new do and you look great in your Elf Shirt! Do you know who sent it?

Well I am counting down the hours... It is Saturday night here! I am planning on opening just before bed on Sunday night and getting Liam to take some photos - and I'll post the photos early Monday morning at work, that will be close to when you are all opening your pressies!!! So I will be opening on the 13th Australian time. I can't wait to see what's in the box! It is a BIG box! Even Liam is excited and wants to know when we can open it!!
Old 12-12-2009, 01:48 AM

Originally Posted by jbsstrawberry
The Auntie Terri Elf has struck again!! Sitting on our couch as we speak is a box from Auntie Terri addressed to Jasmine and Alicia, WHICH! they don't have to wait to open, get this, "cuz they're cute". How fair is that? I can be cute, when I gotta be :P.

Thanks Terri, I'll take pics of them opening it when they get home from school. But I still think I should get to open MY box when they get to open theirs!!!
Finally catching up with all the back messages..

Glad you got the package. And NO!! You cannot make them wait! YOU HAVE TO WAIT!!!!!
I sure hope they like what is in there. I pretty much had to cram the box full. :) :)
Old 12-12-2009, 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by mumtoliam
Terri - love the new do and you look great in your Elf Shirt! Do you know who sent it?

Well I am counting down the hours... It is Saturday night here! I am planning on opening just before bed on Sunday night and getting Liam to take some photos - and I'll post the photos early Monday morning at work, that will be close to when you are all opening your pressies!!! So I will be opening on the 13th Australian time. I can't wait to see what's in the box! It is a BIG box! Even Liam is excited and wants to know when we can open it!!
Thanks Vanessa!
Yes, post pictures!!
Maybe Liam is as excited as you are thinking there's something in there for him?
Old 12-12-2009, 03:54 AM

Well, well, well....I took a peek in here to see if everyone is ready for the big moment..and, boy oh boy do we have some baaaad quilters....but, that is all okay! Do not fret...I gave addresses and printed out pics that posted them just for Santa to know who has been prob on his naughty list...and, to just send all their sewing stuff/gifts/notions my way...since I have been soooooo good:)And, I do look pretty good in blue and white..this can work!LOL
Great shirt and pic Terri!! You should have made it sooner for orders:)Only I agree...mine would have to be more sleeve-like;)I would freeze here too!Count'n down the minutes....let's see the time to open...on chat ...is....oh, no one is awake yet..guess I can set the time...he-he Skeat who is sick of talking to this wrapper of an envelope...who wants to know what that squishy thing is in there...and, I feel something solid...I can't wait...!
Old 12-12-2009, 05:34 AM

Only one more day!
Terri love your shirt! I have a feeling I know who made it! Are you leaving today as it is already the 13th on the pebble? Hope you had or have a good, safe flight!
We are shoveling snow here!
Stay warm in the states!
Old 12-12-2009, 06:01 AM
Power Poster

Yippee!!! Yippee!!! Tomorrow is the day! I'm sure I'll get through today somehow. I'm gonna look at the seating arrangement for chat...I don't think I wanna sit by my little mouse friend this time... :shock: Maybe I'll just watch her skirt fluff up periodically and that grin spread across her face ...from afar... :roll:

Now...I'm moving my box to a proud site under the tree!