Secret Santa 2009

Old 10-10-2009, 03:01 AM
k3n
Power Poster

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes - Hans says it's OK to get hungry outside as long as you only eat at home! :lol:
Old 10-10-2009, 03:24 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by k3n

Yes - Hans says it's OK to get hungry outside as long as you only eat at home! :lol:
LOL, mine is advertising a letter from Santa! Nothing like a millionaire's dating site, sadly.

Mousie said: I think next year, we should do fat quarters on how many members we get...but would that really work?

Mousie, what did you mean about next year having fat quarters according to how many take part? Does that mean, since we have over 100 signed up, we would have to give 100 fat quarters? If so, I will have to seriously start saving.
Old 10-10-2009, 04:29 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Lacelady
Originally Posted by k3n

LOL, mine is advertising a letter from Santa! Nothing like a millionaire's dating site, sadly.

Mousie said: I think next year, we should do fat quarters on how many members we get...but would that really work?

Mousie, what did you mean about next year having fat quarters according to how many take part? Does that mean, since we have over 100 signed up, we would have to give 100 fat quarters? If so, I will have to seriously start saving.
well, I was thinking of the way we make predictions for mare stare, but then that is not up to ppl, but mother nature. Was just kind of thinking out loud, and spreading the cheese a little. We'll let that idea simmer on a back burner somewhere. Think we have plenty going on, as is.
This mouse just gets lots of ideas around the holidays :mrgreen:

wootie hoo, on the millionaires, and having a spare tire/sugar daddy...BUT, alas, mousie has one in a million right here...even if he didn't come with the cha-ching. Some days you just wonder why we were all born beautiful, instead of rich. (just check out buttercremecake artists thread and the Who Are You, thread,...and see all the pretty, 'un-rich', folks!) :wink:
Old 10-10-2009, 06:07 AM

Originally Posted by k3n
I have no idea why but the advert at the bottom of my page is for a millionaires dating site! :shock:
This one was just there lol

Millionaire in 12 Months?
I'll Show You How I Did $77 Million In 2 Years. Full Turn-Key Business!
Make-a-Ton-of-Money.com
Old 10-10-2009, 06:18 AM
k3n
Power Poster

Oh yes T - I'd rather make my own million than marry for it! Don't have to share then! :twisted:

It's funny these are coming up on this thread - wonder what keyword they're picking up on? :shock:
Old 10-10-2009, 06:52 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by k3n
Oh yes T - I'd rather make my own million than marry for it! Don't have to share then! :twisted:

It's funny these are coming up on this thread - wonder what keyword they're picking up on? :shock:
I don't know why they're coming up, but what does a quilter need more than a millionaire...just before she hits a fabric store??? :lol:
Old 10-10-2009, 07:26 AM

Ahhh, my Shadow Dancer, thank you so much for the pm reminder, hope you got my answer. I can't miss out on the fun this year, I need y'all!!!

planning, searching, shopping, all the fun of waiting to see if Terri will be good and not open it all early, who in their right mind would miss this excitement?? :wink:

Hugs,
Sharon
Old 10-10-2009, 08:48 AM

Originally Posted by mimisharon
Ahhh, my Shadow Dancer, thank you so much for the pm reminder, hope you got my answer. I can't miss out on the fun this year, I need y'all!!!

planning, searching, shopping, all the fun of waiting to see if Terri will be good and not open it all early, who in their right mind would miss this excitement?? :wink:

Hugs,
Sharon
Sharon,
So glad that you will be joining us again, this year!! :D
I am excited, too. Can't wait to see who I get.
Cheryl
Old 10-10-2009, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by mimisharon

Hugs,
Sharon
I WOULD NEVER OPEN IT EARLY! I cannot believe you would even think that? Sheesh! lol
Old 10-10-2009, 06:19 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by tlrnhi

I WOULD NEVER OPEN IT EARLY! I cannot believe you would even think that? Sheesh! lol
Your reputation preceeds you LOL :lol: :shock: :lol: