Secret Santa 2009

Old 10-18-2009, 04:52 PM

Ummmmmmm So what you are saying is that road rage is a "NAUGHTY"!?!?!?! Oh Lord!!!!! I am in real trouble!!!!!!
Old 10-18-2009, 05:16 PM

I drive an ambulance. Road Rage is inevitable. I love it when you have your lights and sirens on and people act like you aren't there. Makes me very naughty, like so naughty I don't deserve a Secret Santa :oops: I wish I ate chips and cake and that was my naughty. Glad to have RR company though.
Old 10-18-2009, 06:43 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by kwhite
Ummmmmmm So what you are saying is that road rage is a "NAUGHTY"!?!?!?! Oh Lord!!!!! I am in real trouble!!!!!!
well, it depends on the circumstances...LOL...no, Santa, I am not enabling,...j/j Santa,....K, of course it's naughty!( :wink: ) :twisted:
Old 10-19-2009, 05:34 AM
Power Poster

OK....nice and naughty for this weekend.

Nice (listed 1st of course)- finished cleaning up the garden all by myself without any complaints, then made sugar free pudding for DH

Naughty- laughed out loud at my Dad for getting thrown from his horse, then even louder when I found out the horse then ran off and he had to walk home...well limp :lol: :lol: oops...still laughing now! :oops:
Old 10-19-2009, 05:35 AM

Ok come on im ready to go shopping!! I want my name I want my name!!!! lol im so excited!!
Old 10-19-2009, 06:47 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by sandpat
OK....nice and naughty for this weekend.

Nice (listed 1st of course)- finished cleaning up the garden all by myself without any complaints, then made sugar free pudding for DH

Naughty- laughed out loud at my Dad for getting thrown from his horse, then even louder when I found out the horse then ran off and he had to walk home...well limp :lol: :lol: oops...still laughing now! :oops:
oooh, Patti, lol...I just have this funny bone, that kicks in, when ppl bump into things, etc. I just can't help myself :mrgreen:
good for you on garden, and the sf pudding. nice wifey award :wink:

My new Nice: I babysat at the reunion yesterday for DD...like you had to twist my arm, lol...
Naughty: hmmm, I'm really not very much of a naughty mouse...really!
...had some real ugly thoughts, of doing bodily harm, when hubby gave away our 4' x 8' folding table...he is on his way to get it, as we speak!
That is really HIS naughty :evil:
Old 10-19-2009, 06:51 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Shelanie
I drive an ambulance. Road Rage is inevitable. I love it when you have your lights and sirens on and people act like you aren't there. Makes me very naughty, like so naughty I don't deserve a Secret Santa :oops: I wish I ate chips and cake and that was my naughty. Glad to have RR company though.
Shelanie...you go girl! :D We have passed a law here in Florida...you better get out of the way, unless it would put you in danger!
I can't imagine ppl not moving for an ambulance :? , but I have had the radio on, and didn't hear one :shock: ...maybe once!
How can you miss those flashing lights? 8)
PPl need to have a checkup on their driving habits. Your supposed to be alert, not out to lunch! :evil:
I hope Santa brings you something really nice. I have had to be IN an ambulance, and was very grateful for those ppl! :wink:
Old 10-19-2009, 06:54 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by jamh
Ok come on im ready to go shopping!! I want my name I want my name!!!! lol im so excited!!
ok, jamh...wish granted...I dub thee: impatient, lol :lol:

My Nice for today: Not bringing up a hurtful situation to hubby, when he did a dumbbutt thing, yesterday. Just watched him slink out the door to go undo :mrgreen:
Naughty: Santa, I haven't done anything naughty today, honest, but if you give me time, I am sure I can come up with something :twisted:
Old 10-19-2009, 07:38 AM

I JUST found this....before I read through 42 pages, is it still OPEN to join? :roll:
Old 10-19-2009, 08:20 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by AtHomeSewing
I JUST found this....before I read through 42 pages, is it still OPEN to join? :roll:
YES!!! WOO HOO! Everybody has until 10-23-09, or maybe through the 23rd!
So, you have four more days, counting today! woo hoo! athomesewing, so glad your joining :D

Then come back and name your recent nice and naughty for fun!
I wish more would come out of the woodwork...maybe their naughties are tooo naughty????
Santa knows all anyway, lol! :wink: