Secret Santa 2009

Old 10-22-2009, 08:41 PM

Holey Moley!!! I forgot I signed up for this one and when I re-checked -I had 47 pages to read.

Now, for the most part, I was laughing at all you 'school girls' and then came the food business-yuk!, and then all the pre-jitters/excitement, and now it is FRIDAY!!! And through it all is our outstanding den mother, Shadow Dancer. She gently pulls us back when needed, pushes us ahead when needed, and patiently puts up with our antics.

Maybe I will go window shopping tomorrow for ideas. Anyway, the wait is almost over for now. :-o :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol:
Old 10-22-2009, 08:43 PM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
Originally Posted by tuesy
Well, I think I'm gonna join this one.. sounds like ya'll had a lot of fun last year...

Shadow Dancer, I'll PM you my info... Thank you for being the hostess.
ALRIGHT, TUESY, woooo hoooo!!!!!!
Not knowing whooo my secret person will be makes every new joiner, so exciting...it could be you, getting a pressie from dear mousie! :mrgreen:
OR,
You could end up being MY Secret Santa!!!! WOO HOO...
more, more, more,
yeah, that's the way...ah huh, ah huh, I like it! :wink:
*LOL*.. I so love your enthusiam.....Thank you so much Miss Mousie.. :D
Old 10-23-2009, 04:35 AM
Power Poster

*standing and scratching head* :? Not sure whether to go catch that frog or not...I think I'll wait to see if I get Billswife..heh..heh..heh :lol: :lol:
Old 10-23-2009, 04:56 AM

my shoppings all done....can't wait...by 11/14 RIGHT?
Old 10-23-2009, 06:20 AM

My shopping is done now.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:49 AM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by sandpat
*standing and scratching head* :? Not sure whether to go catch that frog or not...I think I'll wait to see if I get Billswife..heh..heh..heh :lol: :lol:
catch that frog throw it in a pot and eat it. go back a few pages read about cincinnati chilli and some of the others food, people will eat anything.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:50 AM
Banned

Location: lost in fabric & I'm not coming out until Secret Quilt Angel is over.

Originally Posted by Quilt4u
My shopping is done now.
SOOOOOOOOOOO waga buy??????
Old 10-23-2009, 06:52 AM

Not telling
Old 10-23-2009, 06:54 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by trupeach
SNAP oh yes......... I just caught mousie in a trap. It is just her tail could she get out.
ha ha ha...that was a stuffed mouse I carry around as a decoy...nanny, nanny boo boo! (rushing to make new decoy...yikes! :shock: )
I thought you said, you like to send 'jam'...not put fellow quilters in one, peachy? :evil:
Hee hee hee...i better get my wee little mouse marbles rolling, in case I do get you. You like to keep things interesting, don'tchew???? :lol:
Old 10-23-2009, 07:02 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by wvdek
Holey Moley!!! I forgot I signed up for this one and when I re-checked -I had 47 pages to read.

Now, for the most part, I was laughing at all you 'school girls' and then came the food business-yuk!, and then all the pre-jitters/excitement, and now it is FRIDAY!!! And through it all is our outstanding den mother, Shadow Dancer. She gently pulls us back when needed, pushes us ahead when needed, and patiently puts up with our antics.

Maybe I will go window shopping tomorrow for ideas. Anyway, the wait is almost over for now. :-o :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol:
yup, that's our Shadow, alright. She has a lot of excited chilluns to watch over, bc that's how we all get at this time of year!
LoL, I was always the one in the family with the strong stomach...cna training will do that for ya! :D
I picture this giant old shoe, with us SSanta's climbing all over...woo hoo, wait till we open our pressies and the paper starts flying...Shadows gonna have to give us all a smack on the butt, a kiss on the forehead, and send us to bed! :mrgreen:
Knowing this bunch, there would be a lot of warnings coming thru that door, cause we'll all be jumping on the beds!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: