Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 >
  • Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

• Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Old 11-04-2012, 04:30 AM

Originally Posted by mcdaniel023
    Dreamer said peeking was allowed because Sharon told her, that Sula told her, that Gran told her, that Judith told her, that Leota said that you told her that Tink said Terri told her it was ok to peek.

HEY!!!!! Don't get me in on this!!!! I don't believe in peeking! I let my dogs inspect. Am anxiously awaiting my SS package, and will set it on my Treadle where I have to walk past it all the time. I just look at it and smile, knowing someone "loves" me enough to send me a wonderful package.
    Old 11-04-2012, 05:34 AM

Oh man, (sniff, sniff) Your getting me in trouble!! Does this mean I have to send my prezzy back. (sniff, sniff) I...I...promise to be a good girl. NO PEAKETING!!!!!! NO PEAKETING!!!!! I did shake just a little. No bells, no noise at all. I guess that means my Secrety Santa was really really good at leaving no clues. Does that mean I'm in trouble? Really, it's all hidden away and safe. I didn't even let the dogs sniff. I was afraid they would try to break free my prezzy from the confines of its box. yep, yep yep, SEE I am being good.
    Old 11-04-2012, 05:44 AM

Lala Land is East of Washington! Of course, that depends on which direction you travel at the onset of the trip.
    Old 11-04-2012, 06:57 AM

You all make me laugh!!! I can't keep on the posts but sure do enjoy being around when I can. We should make it a rule that Santee tells us when they receive it .
    Old 11-04-2012, 07:02 AM

Originally Posted by travelinggramma
    You all make me laugh!!! I can't keep on the posts but sure do enjoy being around when I can. We should make it a rule that Santee tells us when they receive it .
    That would certainly put our minds at ease knowing they have arrived. Especially since there is no way to track the international destinations.
    Old 11-04-2012, 08:14 AM
    Power Poster

Ha ha ha... You girls are so dang funny! I haven't heard (read) from my ss recipents that they recieved thiers. No matter, the confirmation slips both say they got them weeks ago, so I am not worried.

I haven't seen hide nor hair of mine yet but, I think it is fun even still with the anticipation. I am not good at the not peeking thing, so this keeps me honest. LMBO... I won't peek when it gets here, I promise!
    Old 11-04-2012, 08:18 AM

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222
    Ha ha ha... You girls are so dang funny! I haven't heard (read) from my ss recipents that they recieved thiers. No matter, the confirmation slips both say they got them weeks ago, so I am not worried.

I haven't seen hide nor hair of mine yet but, I think it is fun even still with the anticipation. I am not good at the not peeking thing, so this keeps me honest. LMBO... I won't peek when it gets here, I promise!
    I am thinking of the international group that you can't get tracking for mainly.
    Old 11-04-2012, 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by Louise Houghtaling
    Lala Land is East of Washington! Of course, that depends on which direction you travel at the onset of the trip.
    It also depends on if you mean Washington State or Washington DC
    Old 11-04-2012, 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by RedGarnet222

RED...it's not peeking if there is a tear...Mwhahahahahahahhahaha
    Old 11-04-2012, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545
    Dreamer, you innocent?? I don't think so! Sulabug, now that you have your SS package, you know it didn't come from me! And Dreamer got hers too, so I'm not your Santa either! Vanogay....you can keep guessing! I've got a few more stitches left to do on the last gift, then wrap & mail. Should be done by the end of the week. I've been having so much fun dreaming up stuff for my Santaee! I sure hope they like everything! Oh! Sulabug! Thanks for uncovering the felt I was looking for! I finally found it!!
    now I may just be blowin bubble with all the talk of gettin
    stuff in the mail...can't be sure now............................................... ..................thinking.