Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012 >
  • Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

• Secret santa 2012-Sign-ups closed-HELP ME!!!!! 10/27/2012

Old 12-09-2012, 12:47 PM

I think Dreamer is just sitting waiting for her alarm to go off so she can open. She's probably sitting next to all those packages she has with knife/scissors in hand.

Leota, I'm sure we'll still be here

Of course I can wait....muhahahahaha
    Old 12-09-2012, 12:54 PM

I think I forgot to put JoanneS in a card in my gift! So if there's no card in your gift, it MAY be from me - LOL! The return addy is Brookfield, CT.
    Old 12-09-2012, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by JoanneS
    I think I forgot to put JoanneS in a card in my gift! So if there's no card in your gift, it MAY be from me - LOL! The return addy is Brookfield, CT.
    Or, it may be from me, if the return address is Florissant, MO! I just found the card I THOUGHT i'd put in a month ago, while getting this month's secret pal wrapped up and ready to go. I switched boxes and forgot to move the card to the new box, it was still taped to the bottom inside of the box!
    Old 12-09-2012, 01:08 PM

Originally Posted by JoanneS
    lol, utoh, did I put one in mine? Wow. Now I'll be worried all day.

Originally Posted by sharon b
    If we can't open out pressies until January - neither can you LOL And I just don't see you or Dreamer waiting that long Heck Dreamer is so quiet today she is probably already opening hers

hours

mins

to

go

had to take

a B-day gift

to friend

BUT I'm back now...................Sharonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnn!!
    Old 12-09-2012, 01:13 PM
    Power Poster

Dreamer ....Sure- sure- Do you really think I am buying that visiting a friend story today of all days ????

less then 4 hours now

So Dreamer what was the final count on that Christmas package tree you got ??? Hhhmmm... how many did you divert from the rightful owners , huh ... huh ????

I am thinking I put a card in mine- well I hope I did .. now you have me thinking... hhhmmm... well Yep I am almost positive that I did ... maybe ... LOL
    Old 12-09-2012, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by ljs317
    Well I took your advice on how to find my lost Christmas: I watched Elf the Movie, It's a Wonderful Life, put out some decorations, Went to the local christmas tree farm and looked for a tree, fell in a gopher hole broke two fingers on my right hand and my left wrist, while driving myself too the hospital I listened to christmas carols on the radio, and still haven't been able to find my Christmas! trying to type this is not fun.
    It must be especially frustrating to be trying to find your Christmas Spirit and get broken bones in the process.
    But my suggestion is do something for someone else, someone that is less fortunate. Buy a gift for someone that won't be getting a gift such as one of the community groups that give to children like Toys for Tots, or here the fire stations collect toys people drop off and all the groups that provide for families get together and collectively arrange for the families to get gifts and food. (several years ago our city coordinated the efforts of several groups so that there wouldn't be one family getting help from 2 or 3 organizations and some families not getting any help) or go visit someone in a nursing home or the hospital long term, or a child, that doesn't have visitors. make a donation to your local food bank. Is there someone in your neighborhood you have never met? Stop and knock on their door and introduce yourself, invite them over for a visit or meal(maybe just a visit seeing that you broke a wrist and 2 fingers)
    Watch Miracle on 34th Street and see what ideas you get. Or the Christmas Carol, and God bless us everyone.
    Old 12-09-2012, 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
    Dreamer ....Sure- sure- Do you really think I am buying that visiting a friend story today of all days ????

less then 4 hours now

So Dreamer what was the final count on that Christmas package tree you got ??? Hhhmmm... how many did you divert from the rightful owners , huh ... huh ????

I am thinking I put a card in mine- well I hope I did .. now you have me thinking... hhhmmm... well Yep I am almost positive that I did ... maybe ... LOL

gosh were we supposed to put a "CARD" in the box ??
    thought it was a secret ??
    didn't put a card in mine.
    Old 12-09-2012, 01:29 PM

I have no energy for more cookies. Got 3 kinds made. Will take a pic when I can find a clean spot to put the tray. Cookie junk EVERYWHERE!!!!!