Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!!  Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd >
  • Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

• Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Old 10-22-2014, 03:02 PM

SulaBug, so glad to see you posting; we've missed you! Lovely things you've made... lucky Santee that you're sending to...

In fact, I'd like one of everything that everyone's making please... a girl can dream, can't she? So much talent in this group!
    Old 10-22-2014, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by SulaBug
    Hello Everyone...............I have been missing in action, but now home again!! I just LOVE all of the pictures that are being posted of hand made gift's. So I thought I would post a couple of pictures of things I have made that my Santee may or may not be getting in her SS package!!
    Oooooooh! PRETTY!!!!!!! For ME?????
    Old 10-22-2014, 04:01 PM

sorry didnt get to post ofice today like i had planned. box is packed and all ready to go but i got busy working on my ornament swap projects(read tearing it out and redoing more times than i like). hopefully tomorrow will go better.
    i am an animal lover--4 dog(not all mine), one cat, one guinea pig (also nt mine) and 2 corn snakes (definitely not mine). bad enough when they got loose last year and gave me heart palpitations when i found one on the toilet and the other on the clothes dryer. eeewwwww!!!!!
    Old 10-22-2014, 04:49 PM

Sometimes trying to be sneaky backfires on me.... (grin). I gave my SS package to my brother to mail - I think it was last week - 'cause he lives in a nearby town and I thought that would confuse. Come to find out he forgot to mail it, so when he was here yesterday, I "Recovered' it from his car back seat. But that gave me a chance to add something else, so I hope to mail it MYSELF tomorrow. Oh, well.....
    Old 10-23-2014, 04:36 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by SlightlyOffQuilter
    Finally finished one of my handmade SS gifts ! This is the first time I have made a pointy table runner, those non right angled corners sure do take getting used to ! Hoping she likes it! She really likes bright colors and fun prints, so I am hoping she is a Kate Spain fan !
    Great table runner, SlightlyOff! I love Kate Spain fabrics...
    Old 10-23-2014, 05:11 AM

To my SS partner (wish I had posted this before): Please do not spend any money sending me treats/candy/drink mixes, etc...I have so many food and additive issues that it would be a waste of your money. Sorry that I did not think to post this earlier.
    Old 10-23-2014, 05:20 AM

SO many really cute / clever things being shown....Love that snowman wall hanging...and Sulabug - i would do a happy dance if i opened a box with those items in it.....OR the table runner.....Wow !!! Think i'll put some things together and take a "what could it be photo"...hmmmmmm?????
    Old 10-23-2014, 05:40 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug
    Hello Everyone...............I have been missing in action, but now home again!! I just LOVE all of the pictures that are being posted of hand made gift's. So I thought I would post a couple of pictures of things I have made that my Santee may or may not be getting in her SS package!!
    Oh! Sulabug! Am I your Santee? My favorite colors(well some of them) and I love that rotary cutter and of course the runner! All just too darling!
    All the hand made gifts are so wonderful. I make pot holders for myself and my daughters, have for years. Wouldn't you know it, I have been working on the same pot holders for the last three days! I can't get the binding right. I just removed the binding from them once again. I will try one more time and Santee if I can't get it right this time then off to something else.
    My thoughts and prayers to those in Canada. I have family living there, haven't heard from them, probably today.
    Old 10-23-2014, 08:47 AM

All the beautiful things folks are making...i've made a few here...but want to only give a "hint" of what's going into the box. Have 3 more things to finish... Hope my Santee will be pleased.
    Attached Thumbnails ss-tease.jpg  
    Old 10-23-2014, 09:39 AM

My parcel is ready to mail! Nothing homemade, but I found a couple of lovely bargains while I was on holiday in Florida and so hopefully you will like all the goodies!