Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!!  Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd >
  • Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

• Secret Santa -Signups Closed!!! Remember To PM Me Mailing Info When Sent/Rec'd

Old 10-23-2014, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by Quercus Rubra
    PenniF ~ I spy a really pretty tea cup with the blue trim & butterfly under what appears to be a pincushion. LOL leave it to me to spot the teacup in that picture. I LOVE tea cup & saucer sets!! Could you tell?

As for my Receiver.... I went digging in my bins in storage for some pretty winter prints to make you some of this and some of those after I had injections in both knees this morning. Now having done that ~ the ideas really started to tumble out. I'm hoping to have a couple things made before next Monday when I go under the knife. Crossing my fingers....

Tricia
    Tricia, are you my Secret Santa???? If you are, hurry up and post a picture of what I'm getting!!!

Will keep you in my prayers, next Monday! {{{{{ hugs }}}}}
    Old 10-23-2014, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by marilyn43
    This S.S. just keeps getting more fun and exciting! I'm still working on my homemade gift for my S.S.. It's endless with all the ideas everyone come up with. My gift probably won't get mailed until 1rst week in Nov. I'm wondering where you ladies come up with your ideas. This is the first S.S. or Christmas swap of any kind. I will be making items for next year after the first of the year. I've seen so many items that I'd like to make but no time now as I have to finish items for family and friends. I have to say this has been so much fun. I want so bad to give some hints to my ss, but at times I talk without thinking. I really do have to be careful because it wouldn't take much and I think my s.s. might get a clue. when people have these special likes, it's dangerous. Happy quilting everyone. Love to see the photos of finshed items. Marilyn43
    It's okay, if you let slip that you're my Secret Santa. Just throw those clues at us!
    Old 10-23-2014, 03:14 PM

Originally Posted by Rennie
    OOOH, I was so excited - this all fits UNTIL I got to the state name. Thought I had you figured out, SS.
    ooooh! Me! Me! Me!
    Old 10-23-2014, 03:20 PM

Hint for today- My santee is in a warm, flat, place most of the time.
    Old 10-23-2014, 03:24 PM

ooh! ooh! ooh! I got a box today. Maybe I should open it so I don't risk forgetting it? Nah, I can wait. I just can't wait patiently. I am still working on some soft things for my santee......What is the mail by date and opening day? I can't remember. I will be over in the hole for willpower support while I stitch...
    Old 10-23-2014, 03:31 PM

oooh...oooh....Madamekelly.....it's very warm and pretty flat in my little corner of Texas.....is it me ?????
    Old 10-23-2014, 03:35 PM

Tricia....i will be thinking of you and wishing for a very speedy and uneventful recovery. Be good and do all the things they tell you to do......and please post to let us know how you're doing as soon as you're able.
    I've put my thumb surgery off til after the first of the year....can't sew or quilt with a cast on!!!
    Old 10-23-2014, 04:08 PM

I've never made a mug rug. I wonder if my SS will like my first??
    Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
    Old 10-23-2014, 04:13 PM

I mailed my SS package today to the North of me. Hope she like I all. Even included 2 books.
    Old 10-23-2014, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by PenniF
    oooh...oooh....Madamekelly.....it's very warm and pretty flat in my little corner of Texas.....is it me ?????
    Nope, my santee lives in a state where I have never lived. I lived in Dallas, Allen, Garland, and Columbus, Texas. How do you guys breathe with so much water in your air? lol! I did once stand in my santee's state for five minutes on a cross country "grey dog" trip, just so I could say I had been there. (It was a four day trip. Never again.)