Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >
  • Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

• Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 10-25-2010, 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
    Hi Terri have you seen we have all been playing nice, all except Patty. Read her posts she is being a trouble maker. I on the other hand have been a perfect little angel. Read ALL the posts people are talking about how good I have been. They even said I should no longer be on the naughty list.
    I second that :mrgreen:
    Old 10-25-2010, 08:48 AM

Hi Terri have you seen we have all been playing nice, all except Patty. Read her posts she is being a trouble maker. I on the other hand have been a perfect little angel. Read ALL the posts people are talking about how good I have been. They even said I should no longer be on the naughty list.
    Well I wouldn't go that far! After all you didn't stop by the Igloo nor did you help clean up the mess! Aren't you the one who hosted the party? And I DID NOT give rudolf any of my brownies!! I think you ate them all and blamed it on the reindeer!!
    Old 10-25-2010, 08:50 AM

Hi Terri, Glad you are back!!!! I tried to keep peachy in line while you were gone. I must admit she was a good girl most of the time but ...... I did my part. I definatly need to be taken off the naughty list don't you think???
    Old 10-25-2010, 08:55 AM
    Banned

Originally Posted by abonda
    Well I wouldn't go that far! After all you didn't stop by the Igloo nor did you help clean up the mess! Aren't you the one who hosted the party?
    Cbridges22 hosted the party, so don't go blaming me that she is a pig and didn't clean up the barn. I hosted the quiltingbee at the Lodge and everything was left nice an tidy.
    Old 10-25-2010, 12:28 PM
    Banned

I remembered something from last year......

DON"T OPEN YOUR PACKAGE WHEN IT ARRIVES!!!!!!!!!!!! some people put all the pressies in a box however the pressies were not wrapped so when the person opened the box they saw what they got. Now it wasn't their fault they didn't do it on purpose to open early it just happened. So DO NOT OPEN THE BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Old 10-25-2010, 12:45 PM

I wrapped all my pressies and put them in a box but my person won't know that because they don't know I am their SS.Good advice Peachy!I finished mucking out the barn and gave all the Reindeer pepto bismol so things are looking and smelling much better here.I think it is time someone else hosted a shindig besides you and I Peachy.
    Old 10-25-2010, 12:47 PM

Hi Terri, Glad you are back!!!! I tried to keep peachy in line while you were gone. I must admit she was a good girl most of the time but ...... I did my part. I definatly need to be taken off the naughty list don't you think???
    I agree she does need to come off the naughty list and I know who can replace her!Giving brownies to Reindeer what were you thinking!
    Old 10-25-2010, 12:58 PM

Welcome back Terri, I've been good littleone so busy getting pressies ready, so busy haven't had time to play. I see from reading all the pages there has been a whole lot of Shenanigans going on. A few more for the naughty list maybe??
    Old 10-25-2010, 02:13 PM

Well I wouldn't go that far! After all you didn't stop by the Igloo nor did you help clean up the mess! Aren't you the one who hosted the party?
    Cbridges22 hosted the party, so don't go blaming me that she is a pig and didn't clean up the barn. I hosted the quiltingbee at the Lodge and everything was left nice an tidy.
    :oops: Sorry Peachy I had a brain fart............. pew
    Old 10-25-2010, 02:40 PM
    Banned

I got all my persons pressies set and ready to go. I will not tell you when they will be mailed because if someone gets a box within a few days of saying it was mailed they might guess I am their SS. It will have a postmark from Bayport NY. Oh no it will have a postmark from Wake Forest NC or it could be Tampa FL orrrrrrrrrrrrrr the North Pole!