Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >
  • Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

• Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 11-01-2010, 07:21 PM

I sent my package out yesterday, and it has a long way to travel, cos I really do live on an island. A really big island. Should be there by the end of the week, or maybe beginning of next week......
    Old 11-01-2010, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
    Had mine all ready to mail out and forgot something so had to slit the envelope to put it in. Now that it's open, I keep pushing small things into it. Hope I can get it taped back up to mail.
    You might have to get a box to put it all in or maybe send them in two (or more) packages :D
    Old 11-01-2010, 07:37 PM

I sent out a pressie today :D
    Old 11-01-2010, 08:12 PM

Had a Suprise in the mail box today !!!! With a SS and warning not to open. But I did shake:)
    O.K. will wait, but It's going to be hard !!! :)
    Old 11-01-2010, 08:24 PM

Do you know how hard it is to buy/make pressies for people when you don't know their sizes?
    I think that on any type of secret exchange sizes, colors, allergies likes and dislikes and any other important information should be mandatory...IMHO. There I said it... it's off my chest...

With all that being said.... to my SS...Tippy did a tutorial and I would like a piece like the fabric that she used... here is the link so you can see the fabric http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-73577-1.htm
    here is the line ... Springs Creative Products Group.. Bird Sanctuary by Rosemary Millette... thank you SS :D
    Old 11-02-2010, 11:49 AM

Mine is ready to go...Will take to PO either this afternoon or tomorrow morning... ;-)
    Old 11-02-2010, 11:56 AM

Mine went out this afternoon :)
    Old 11-02-2010, 12:33 PM
    Power Poster

OK...this is weird...my nice maillady delivered a mystery package to me today...It doesn't say SS...or have any other return addy on it. So....I didn't order I know...of course I had to shake it. When I did...it..it...it...GROWLED! I dropped it like a hot potato!! Now its in the corner where I've poked holes in the box. I hope to appease it with food and water (I'll actually try chocolate and liquor.) If I can't appease it, I'll hope that it will pass out so I can get the box open. Wonder when I should plan on getting it out of the box???? Since it doesn't say SS...nor "don't open until..."..I can open it anytime, right????
    Old 11-02-2010, 12:52 PM

Originally Posted by sandpat
    OK...this is weird...my nice maillady delivered a mystery package to me today...It doesn't say SS...or have any other return addy on it. So....I didn't order I know...of course I had to shake it. When I did...it..it...it...GROWLED! I dropped it like a hot potato!! Now its in the corner where I've poked holes in the box. I hope to appease it with food and water (I'll actually try chocolate and liquor.) If I can't appease it, I'll hope that it will pass out so I can get the box open. Wonder when I should plan on getting it out of the box???? Since it doesn't say SS...nor "don't open until..."..I can open it anytime, right????
    If it doesn't say SS or Do Not Open I don't see why you can't. BUT I Wouldn't? I would be too afraid to?
    Old 11-02-2010, 12:53 PM

sent mine out last week :D