Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST >
  • Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

• Secret Santa Time!!!---MORE IMPORTANT INFO ADDED ON PAGE ONE.... REVEAL CHAT IS DECEMBER 12 @ 7PM EST

Old 10-19-2010, 01:06 PM
    Banned

Originally Posted by koko
    I've just returned from the Post Office - sending Halloween items out to family not my prissies yet, but since I was there I asked about sending items to Canada since some of you had questions about that...My Post Master said Canada has one of the worst track records for getting mail to its owners when packages are mailed outside of Canada...hold ups are at customs at the borders but no one seems to know why. He also said it can take up to a month to get packages there. If possible, he suggested items be sent in those large envelopes and NOT boxes since the boxes are MUCH MORE expensive to send. And there is no confirmation and no tracking form or system :( Hope this helps.
    I know there was a problem with IRR and that a center was mailed to Canada and it took something like over 2 months to get there.
    Old 10-19-2010, 01:18 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
    Originally Posted by koko
    I've just returned from the Post Office - sending Halloween items out to family not my prissies yet, but since I was there I asked about sending items to Canada since some of you had questions about that...My Post Master said Canada has one of the worst track records for getting mail to its owners when packages are mailed outside of Canada...hold ups are at customs at the borders but no one seems to know why. He also said it can take up to a month to get packages there. If possible, he suggested items be sent in those large envelopes and NOT boxes since the boxes are MUCH MORE expensive to send. And there is no confirmation and no tracking form or system :( Hope this helps.
    I know there was a problem with IRR and that a center was mailed to Canada and it took something like over 2 months to get there.
    What is IRR
    Old 10-19-2010, 01:19 PM

International Round Robin IRR
    Old 10-19-2010, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by thelondonzoo
    Originally Posted by abonda
    Terrrrriiiiii!!!!! My wonderful, beautiful, loving, caring, hardworking,attractive, breathtaking breath of fresh air Head ELf!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!!! I'm calllling Yooou!!

I just wanted to say that peachy is the one who broke into my computer and typed the word COAL instead of FABRIC. I said that Terri should get FABRIC lots and lots of FABRIC!!! not COAL! Those are the facts and I'm sticking to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! :thumbup: ;-) :-P
    ROFL! That was awesome. ;)
    What does ROFL mean????????????
    Old 10-19-2010, 01:50 PM

Originally Posted by leiladylei54
    Originally Posted by leiladylei54
    Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    I'm leaning towards December 12 for opening day.
    What would be a good time?
    The time would be EST.
    What do you think....7PM EST??
    I think your date and time works for me....Hawaii's time will be 1pm so it's seems like a good time for us in the Pacific Ocean.
    Ooops, I think I made a mistake....with your change of time coming up soon, might be noon Hawaii time. Golly, can never remember since we never have daylight savings time changes here.
    Time changes from HI to mainland ALWAYS screwed me up
    Old 10-19-2010, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
    Terrrrriiiiii!!!!! My wonderful, beautiful, loving, caring, hardworking,attractive, breathtaking breath of fresh air Head ELf!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!!! I'm calllling Yooou!!

I just wanted to say that peachy is the one who broke into my computer and typed the word COAL instead of FABRIC. I said that Terri should get FABRIC lots and lots of FABRIC!!! not COAL! Those are the facts and I'm sticking to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! :thumbup: ;-) :-P
    You TRADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did not break into you computer everyone knows I couldn't do that I can't even post pictures how would I be able to figure out how to break into your computer. I tried to help you and this is the thanks I get. You deserve to be on the naughty list. I hope you stay there until you rot, rot and smell like dead frogs.
    Peachy Please just listen. I'm not a TRADER. I was just scared because I didn't want to be HEAD Elf next year. It made me do and say crazy things!!?? I don't really think you said those nasty things to me. I know you wouldn't say that you hoped I rotted and smell like dead frogs. I bet It was the Frog Sender!! you know. The one that sent you frogs last year. I bet she was the one who is up to no good. :evil: :twisted:
    Old 10-19-2010, 02:06 PM

Guess whaaaatttt????!!!!!
    I just got notice that I'm on the NICE list :D yipeee dippieeee !!! :D
    Old 10-19-2010, 02:09 PM

Oh sure Leota rub it in why don't you!!
    Old 10-19-2010, 02:13 PM

ROFL! That was awesome. ;)
    What does ROFL mean????????????[/quote]

It means Rolling On Floor Laughing. :mrgreen:
    Old 10-19-2010, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by thelondonzoo