Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!  REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER >
  • Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

• Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Old 11-14-2011, 07:35 AM

With this new board format, I cannot access the address for my secret santa. Does anyone know how to?
    Old 11-14-2011, 07:48 AM

Default SS Address

Cheri, Just PM the hostess, she will have the info tlrnhi , when the board switched, the info didn't come to the new board.
    Old 11-14-2011, 08:17 AM

Received my secret gift. It clearly says "DON'T OPEN UNTIL DEC 11TH!!! Ok, I won't open. I'm being good. But can't wait!!!
    Old 11-14-2011, 08:41 AM

I received my Secret Santa package last Wednesday I think it was, and my package was given to UPS on thursday, the 10th so it should be arriving today. Oh..... and I haven't opened my secret santa package yet, and that's very difficult walking past it everyday and just feeling it.
    Old 11-14-2011, 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by mcdaniel023
    Should we invite Lindy? I bet Dreamer has a lot of quilty toys and the more the merrier, right. I will bring snacks.
    Don't forget to pick me up on your way to Dreamer's, Deb....You have to pass right by me....I'll bring fudge!!!
    Old 11-14-2011, 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by grann of 6
    This is so funny...went to the PO to mail my package. Now you have to realize I live in a rather small area, about 8000 people in the mailing area. The postmistress said my mail carrier told them all about my SS gift arriving Sat.
    That is so funny, Grann...Have the fur babies given it the sniff test, Yet???
    Old 11-14-2011, 08:46 AM

Checked tracking on my package I sent out and it says it has been delivered...hope my secret santa got it safe and that she LOVES all that the box encases!!!
    Old 11-14-2011, 08:52 AM

I haven't received anything from my Secret Santa, yet...but that means that Tink won't have to do guard duty for as long...
    She makes sure that nothing happens to the package until the day of the big opening...I have an adult (?) son that wants to open it every year...he can't stand to see unopened packages...
    Before he left home, I would wrap all his packages with the big fat packaging tape...and several times would have to do the box in a box routine, in order to stop him from checking it out. A couple of years ago, we bought him a new guitar...and had to store it at the neighbor's house till Christmas...he was 30 years old at the time. The neighbor's son kept teasing him that "he knew what Mike was getting for Christmas". This was the 35 year old teasing the 30 year old...LOL
    Old 11-14-2011, 08:52 AM

I'm starting to get excited to receive my SS package. Can't wait!! Come soon little prezzies, come soon.
    Old 11-14-2011, 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by Tink's Mom
    That is so funny, Grann...Have the fur babies given it the sniff test, Yet???
    The dogs checked it out when I got it, and DID sniff of it. Nope, no dog bones in it. I keep looking at it, but I LOVE the suspense of wondering what is in it. It should be so AWESOME to have everyone from all over the world opening at the same time. How cool is that?!?!?