Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!  REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER >
  • Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

• Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Old 11-16-2011, 09:28 AM

I'm polishing the coal bucket ... it's really pretty... sort of a Northern Lights effect... not just one color...
    Making sure that Santa's place is nice and tidy...
    Old 11-16-2011, 10:17 AM

Attention : I finally got to mail my secret santa out.
    Old 11-16-2011, 10:19 AM

I just found this, of course I wasn't real good before the new format!! LOL My package went out yesterday. Am waiting patiently for mine to arrive. First time doing this, so am really excited. Hopefully we didn't loose anyone in the transition. That would be too bad, for them and their Secret Recipient. Thanks for the fun!!
    Old 11-16-2011, 11:07 AM

Taking my box to the PO in a few... So keep an eye out for it. Not to worried about them peeking as I used SOOOO much tape it might take them from the time they get it to Dec 11th to open it! Still waiting for mine but that's ok as my DH will have to hide it from me. LOL I hope everyone has a great day.
    Old 11-16-2011, 11:21 AM

My mailman came and went today without leaving any boxes...Tink was watching very good...she barked when his truck went down the street and again when he stopped at our house...
    Poor Tink...she will be worn out waiting for this package...then she has to guard it till the opening party...My husband kept tempting me last year...that no one would know if I opened it ahead of time...
    Old 11-16-2011, 12:17 PM

Location: Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....

Ok my SS pkg went in the mail today and it is headed west.......so be on the lookout.......should be there for you by Friday.
    Also I received my SS pkg in the mail today. Oh my.......I have to hide it quick or I will be sorely tempted........but I don't want to be on the naughty list......so I will exercise restraint and put it up out of eye sight till the 11th......... :-)
    Old 11-16-2011, 12:21 PM

You know what, I really don't care. If I don't receive anything because my partner left the board...I'm ok with that. Because I've had a lot of fun following the thread and enjoying the antics of lindy, dreamer and charlie. I had an absolute blast putting my package together. I can't wait for my giftee to open. And I hope she loves it. It is better to give than receive. I've truly enjoyed the whole process of Secret Santa. Receiving a gift is just a small part of it.
    Old 11-16-2011, 12:26 PM

Yippee! Got my package! Guess will have to wait until December 11 to open that long. What happens if my dog opens it b4 then? he he
    Old 11-16-2011, 12:41 PM

Originally Posted by Gramma B
    Yippee! Got my package! Guess will have to wait until December 11 to open that long. What happens if my dog opens it b4 then? he he

You wouldn't want Chief Elf Terri to have to put your doggie in the timeout corner??? Would you??? hehe
    Old 11-16-2011, 12:48 PM

doin the happy dance with happy tears!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my pressie! Oh it is so big, heavy, beautiful........ I can't wait only 3 more WHAT;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; OMG 3 more weeks! I better go hide it right now..... Under the bed no, In the closet no, in the potato bin no, Ok Perfect........... Thank you my secret santa.....