Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!  REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER >
  • Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

• Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Old 12-11-2011, 12:59 PM

Ok M'dears...I hafta get back to work...will check back in soon!
    Old 12-11-2011, 01:00 PM

Thank you CarolinePaj for the wonderful Secret Santa package. I loved the homemade card by your beautiful 10 year old. I received a package of Galaxy counters (pieces of pure chocolate pleasure, according to the package); a much needed memo page, a purple flower fat quarter, 2 black and white with pink flowers fat quarters; 1 pink fat quarter with flowers on it; a very cool Moda Cabbage and Roses Jelly Roll; 2 packages of pins (1 pack of pearlized pins and 1 pack of flowerhead pins); a set of mini jasmine candles and incense with a sweet elephant incense burner; some tear awaystablilizer; and 1 bottle of Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds Eau de Toilette. Everything is so wonderful. What a wonderful way to celebrate Christmas. Pictures:
    Attached Thumbnails 2012-12-11-secret-santa-package-003.jpg   2012-12-11-secret-santa-package-004.jpg  

Last edited by annthreecats; 12-11-2011 at 01:05 PM.
    Old 12-11-2011, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Kooklabell
    Wahoo - Look what Santa gave to me! All my favorite things!!! I didn't even mention I LOVE bags! I have quite a collection - now I have a special one!!! Oh, I don't know if I mentioned I'm originally from New England - covered bridges bring back so many happy memories! Everything is just soooo perfect - I feel so lucky!

Thank you Dreamer2009

Kooklabell - your twin in name

Sorry, I've been trying to attach a picture, it use to be easy, but I don't seem successful. Sure wish you could all see these wonderful goodies
    Patricia
    you are very welcome
    however on the other hand brain injuries suck.
    I have no memory of what I sent
    Old 12-11-2011, 01:03 PM

Just want you all to know how much fun I have had these past several weeks, laughing over all the antics. And Terri, you especially, did a wonderful job putting this together. I can't wait till next year. Now I have a better idea of what to go in the Secret Santa package. I took it entirely toooooo seriously. You have all been such a hoot. I hope we keep in touch on the board throughout the year.
    Old 12-11-2011, 01:04 PM
    Power Poster

Abonda- what is the name of the book you got - the pattern on the cover is beautiful !
    Old 12-11-2011, 01:04 PM

Terri, That little coal bucket is adorable. I hope you have fun crafting with all your coal. Thanks for hosting this event with all the ups and downs. It's my first year in this swap and I have enjoyed it tremendously.
    Old 12-11-2011, 01:05 PM

Thanks Terri for all you did to make this a great swap. Enjoy all your Coal.
    Old 12-11-2011, 01:11 PM

Originally Posted by grann of 6
    Just want you all to know how much fun I have had these past several weeks, laughing over all the antics. And Terri, you especially, did a wonderful job putting this together. I can't wait till next year. Now I have a better idea of what to go in the Secret Santa package. I took it entirely toooooo seriously. You have all been such a hoot. I hope we keep in touch on the board throughout the year.
    I hope we all keep in touch, also. It has been so nice getting to talk to all of you.
    Old 12-11-2011, 01:11 PM

I am late, so sorry, ran to the grocery store...but what fun!!! Thank you thank you melliekquilter!!! aka melanie!!! The clips will be wonderful when putting on binding, and one can never have enough needles!! This has been such a great experience, I am so glad that I joined in!! I no longer hear my lovely box yelling, it's purring in contentemnt!! Thank you thank you!!
    Old 12-11-2011, 01:16 PM

I would like to thank GGJudy for my awesome SS package! All are PERFECT and will fit right in with my projects... Well worth waiting for.. This has been a fun group! Thanks again! Hope picture comes through..first try
    Attached Thumbnails img_1136.jpg