Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!  REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER >
  • Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

• Secret santa time!!!--PLEASE READ IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!! REMEMBER TO THANK YOUR SENDER

Old 12-17-2011, 05:14 PM

Default Secret Santa

Koko: Thank you for everything. I am posting again but this time with a picture. I love everything. The nautical placemats are great. Also the 8 fatquarters in green and chocolate. I love all the patterns and the quiltblocvk. The "Lift your Spirits" calendar and the window clings. The reindeer panel is so funny and I cannot wait to use it.
    Attached Thumbnails 1211_0002.jpg  
    Old 12-17-2011, 05:45 PM

Hi BIG THANK YOU !!!! I love all my stuff And blue is one of my fav color,the book is great!! and the pin cushion thank you. Have a great holiday!!!!!!
    Old 12-17-2011, 05:47 PM

I just recieved a PM from my SS partner, that she recieved her gift and liked what I sent her. It is so much nicer when you hear that your partner has recieved their gifts instead of not know for sure. Your very welcome Nellie, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas!
    Old 12-17-2011, 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
    So many have not posted- kinda sad to think they don't have time for a simple Thank You , even in a PM
    Could be that they think just the PM is sufficient and not posting for everyone else to see. And then also....there are those who aren't posting as they have not received anything, too (which also includes the ones who didn't send but they received so they can't likely make a post, if you catch my drift).
    Old 12-17-2011, 07:35 PM

Originally Posted by annt59
    Koko: Thank you for everything. I am posting again but this time with a picture. I love everything. The nautical placemats are great. Also the 8 fatquarters in green and chocolate. I love all the patterns and the quiltblocvk. The "Lift your Spirits" calendar and the window clings. The reindeer panel is so funny and I cannot wait to use it.
    You're very welcome!! It was great fun this year finding just the right "treasures" for you. Koko
    Old 12-17-2011, 08:12 PM

don't forget some dont know how to post pictures on the board also, and some people r still getting lost too
    Old 12-17-2011, 08:34 PM

Oh, that's terrible. I thought you would have gotten your package by now. My heart goes out to you. I even volunteered to be someones step in santa. You should pm me your address. I have lovelies to share.

Originally Posted by leiladylei54
    Could be that they think just the PM is sufficient and not posting for everyone else to see. And then also....there are those who aren't posting as they have not received anything, too (which also includes the ones who didn't send but they received so they can't likely make a post, if you catch my drift).
    Old 12-17-2011, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by Judith1005
    Oh, that's terrible. I thought you would have gotten your package by now. My heart goes out to you. I even volunteered to be someones step in santa. You should pm me your address. I have lovelies to share.
    It's not a problem, Judith. Just sour grapes on my part.
    Old 12-18-2011, 05:58 AM

No, It really isn't ok. It hurts your feelings to know that your secret santa didn't put your package togoether with the excitement and anticipation that you put yours together. To wonder if you got something your secret pal will like and to suprise them with a little goodie made just for them. I'm sending you a big hug!! And I hope you have a happy holiday.

You know, I joined the secret santa and the dec. secret pal because I thought I would be spending christmas alone again this year. (3rd year in a row) I probably would have been very hurt in your situation. But somehow I was blessed by my secret santa and dec. pal. And If that wasn't enough, As luck would have it, I actually am spending my holiday with my Daughter and Son in NC. I think someone upstairs is looking out for me.

Originally Posted by leiladylei54
    It's not a problem, Judith. Just sour grapes on my part.
    Old 12-18-2011, 06:47 AM
    Administrator

Default From LIGIA

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
    I was SS for someone who lives in Brazil. I know that she received her package as she did tell Terri that she had. I thought I would post a picture of the things I sent to her for you to see.
    (Quoting LIGIA)

Ladybug,
    Thank you and yes, I loved it !

I´m having trouble posting and sending PMs on the site now.
    I've tried several times to let you know I got the package and how much I enjoyed it.
    (End Quote)