Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • SEPTEMBER FAT QUARTER SWAP! Thanksgiving/fall and/or Blenders/tone on tones! >
  • SEPTEMBER FAT QUARTER SWAP! Thanksgiving/fall and/or Blenders/tone on tones!

• SEPTEMBER FAT QUARTER SWAP! Thanksgiving/fall and/or Blenders/tone on tones!

Old 09-09-2014, 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by jaba
    Hopefully mine will be here tomorrow Kif....those mints are addicting aren't they? ) Hoping you can make something beautiful from the fab's I sent.
    I really thought yours would be in today, er yesterday as it's 4:30 am..
    We both mailed out on Thursday, though it was late in day when I made it by the post office.
    Priority Mail does say 2-3 days, so they should be in this afternoon.
    As I've said, I never check tracking numbers. I guess if it got to be 3-4 weeks, then I would. Though by then I would've probably forgotten...lol..

Love the other fqs being posted!

JAGSD,
    Wishing your son and horse speedy recoveries. I don't know how it is for animals, but my son had a corneal ulceration when some chemicals got under his contact lenses in Chemistry class. It was very painful. Our eye doctor put a contact lens patch on him, and sent us home with several eye drops and oral pain meds. I had worked for the eye Dr when I was in college, when I first took my son in and the Dr was looking at his eye, he got incredulous, shaking his head and saying "Wow! I can't believe this!!". I told him, "You're scaring me, what's wrong?". He told me, "I'm scared, too!". Well that really shook me, I told him "You can't be scared, you're the Dr!". Meantime my poor son was sitting in the exam chair in pain and probably thinking, Hey you guys, I'm right here...
    I was surprised how quickly it healed, so that's one good thing.

Regards all,
    K
    Old 09-09-2014, 05:20 PM

Got a couple of packages today and they are fabulous!! 1st one is from bullock2us and the 2nd is from jagsd. I can visualize some beautiful runners. Thank you so much ladies, I love them!!!!!!!!!!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]490943[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]490944[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails dscf2298.jpg   dscf2299.jpg  
    Old 09-09-2014, 05:45 PM

OKay, maybe I should be one who checks tracking numbers...as mine to you should've already been in to you, Jaba.
    I checked the tracking, it shows in transit and also expected delivery September 8... So that makes no sense!

Beautiful fabrics you did get today...
    K
    Old 09-10-2014, 03:16 AM

Kiffie,
    Your FQ made it to the post office yesterday morning
    JAGSD
    Old 09-10-2014, 04:00 AM

Thank you. I know I said it would probably be Friday on yours, but I have it ready to drop off now. Will be in town Thursday for grandparents eat lunch with grandkids at our granddaughter's school, she just started kindergarten. Plan to drop it by post office after our lunch.

With Jaba's pkg not reaching her yet, I'm a lil worried... I've never had an issue with pkgs getting lost.. Tracking number shows " in transit, expected delivery the 8th" Which of course is long past. It should've been there on the 8th. Just frustrating..from the gal who's generally easygoing...
    Regards,
    Kif
    Old 09-10-2014, 05:05 AM

oh Kiffie you crack me up. THIS IS WYOMING. Everything ever sent here comes via slow moving donkey with no driver. I know it because all my packages take forever getting here, getting sorted and yes getting delivered. Jan lives in a very tiny town with the smallest post office ever. I think it will get there but patience for all

I love those fabrics shown! OMG JAGSD omg again. I love metallics! those pumpkins are so pretty and the other prints too. I need one of those and one these and two of that one... lovely. You sure had a lot to trade! wow!!! keep the pictures coming I love them. just a couple weeks til the next sign up and its Christmas/blenders so red/green/white type blenders or perhaps blue and white? snow prints? winter prints? batiks in winter or Christmas colors.... ah the options will be huge!!! see its to snow here tonight/tomorrow which of course makes sense.. its Sept 10th. Winter surely is here isn't it? we get a good 2 weeks of fall every year it seems. Someone forgot to mention this when I moved here!
    Old 09-10-2014, 05:27 AM

Kif, the PO is so reliable on NOT being prompt! No worries, you know the saying "all good things come to those who wait".....I just don't like the wait part It does go the other way too, you got yours from me but jagsd and bullock haven't gotten their's yet and all were mailed on the same day. Maybe today all of us will receive, we shall see this afternoon.
    Weather is just giving you a little taste Brat of what's to come. It wants you to be ready for it
    Old 09-10-2014, 05:44 AM

Well shoot, how did I miss this swap posting? Maybe next time.......calla
    Old 09-10-2014, 07:42 AM

I received these beauties from Bullock2us yesterday It was such a busy day (my daughters 25th bday)
    Thanks again!
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]491002[/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails img_0902.jpg  
    Old 09-10-2014, 06:41 PM

Pretty fqs!
    Well ladies, I guess I will stop fretting. I've not had this happen, usually pkgs get where I ship them by the projected date. Since I sent Priority Mail I figured it would have an even better chance of being at least on time.
    I checked tracking again, it still says in transit and projected delivery date of September 8.
    I guess they mean September 8, 2015...

K