Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

• September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 09-10-2011, 03:00 AM

Oh no I was in a hurry and alittle distracted at the p.o. and I didn;t get a tracking number,I got a delivery con. will that hurt anything?
    Old 09-10-2011, 03:09 AM

Originally Posted by Patty Patches
    Oh no I was in a hurry and alittle distracted at the p.o. and I didn;t get a tracking number,I got a delivery con. will that hurt anything?
    This maybe me I have a p.o. box and M is the 13th letter of the alphabet. More clues please
    Old 09-10-2011, 03:11 AM
    Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by sik1010
    OH MY GOSH!!!!! CHARLES YOU TOOK MY PATTERN for the puzzle star...NO WONDER I couldn't find it. Good thing I had made a copy for someone. LOL. Guess you didn't do too bad for your first swap. Now....I'm putting a lock on my sewing room door so you can't get in there to help yourself. Geez...Men.....

Does this mean that I have received "stolen" merchandise??? :oops:[/quote]

Yes. They were all supposed to be MINE!!!! WAAAAHHHHH!!!
    Old 09-10-2011, 05:06 AM

Del. con is a tracking number

:thumbup:
    Old 09-10-2011, 05:26 AM

Originally Posted by thomp116
    Originally Posted by Tussymussy
    Originally Posted by cannyquilter
    Tussy, that is just what I was thinking, I wonder if we can prise some more clues??

Canny

Originally Posted by Tussymussy
    Originally Posted by Sheila-in Erie
    I was on vacation and now I have strep throat so my package isn't ready to mail yet but it is going far away (that's a hint). I know walk n roll and thomp116 (Kris) sp's and I can be bought just not with chocolate!
    Took me a while to read all 76 pages- omg- you ladies are just too funny. I was going to skip to the end and just couldn't do it- afraid I would miss something.
    Canny that sounds as if it is coming our way! Not many hints for us so far. What do you think?
    We could try, now where are my thumbscrews?

:-D
    No thumbscrews necessary. I can be bought for chocolate or scraps. Of course, by the time the chocolate and scraps arrive, you will have your packages, wherever they might come from!
    Swap you 4 Cadbury flakes for a clue. It's flakiest, crumbliest chocolate you'll ever eat and very addictive!
    Old 09-10-2011, 05:29 AM

Originally Posted by sustraley
    This is the "haul" I received from Cynthia Freeman. How wonderful everything is. Thread, small kleenex pkg, square quilt block ruler, used needle container, needles, a whole bunch of buttons, cross-stitch fabric, thimbles, "moments for Mothers" book, Christmas fabric, squares cut for a quilt for my first grandchild, blue fabric, green fabric, 8 cute little notes, a handwritten card from Cynthia and an Honorary Member card in the Sisterhood of Quilters!! WHEW!!!! I can not thank her enough for all the great things. And how sweet to think of my first grandchild-a boy. She did a very nice job. I can't wait to use all this. Just don't know what to use first. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Fantastic package. Now wonder you are jumping up and down! :lol:
    Old 09-10-2011, 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by wanda lou
    Secret pal's you should have your packages soon...

I will say one is going to Florida!!!!
    As a true stalker, I had to go back to look up a previous hint you gave about zip codes, I remember you mentioned one but couldn't remember the exact numbers. Well, one package is going to a zip code that totals 22 and one 16. Any of the FL peeps have a zip code that equals any of those number?? OR, is that 22 really a 21 and that package is heading my way :?: :mrgreen: Don't feel bad if you made a math error, you can just say that you were trying to throw me for a loop :XD: :lol:
    Old 09-10-2011, 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by soniboo

Hey candi, red is my absolutely most favorite color and I didn't know you loved it too! Does that mean we're related or something? If you get her I could visit & I promise I wouldn't have sticky "chicken" fingers heh heh :lol:
    Hey Soniboo, I LOVE red, and as a matter of fact my sewing room is all done in lavender and red, one of my favorite color combinations. And I think me and I need to pay a visit to ladybug in Lynn Haven and take her out for "chicken" :mrgreen: I have a hunch she is getting that one,lol.
    Old 09-10-2011, 05:40 AM

Originally Posted by Gigi07
    Originally Posted by candi
    Well, what I ordered for my SP didn't arrive in today's mail, so it won't be until next week until I get what I ordered for my special SP, that will make my package late, and I would hate that, so a partial package went out today to be followed by the special item next week. Now for the hints:

SP#1:
    1- You mentioned one specific item twice on your form, I ordered it for you, but will ship separately when it arrives. The items are needed for a quilt you are working on, I hope there aren't many duplicates. Got it?

2- Both of your favorite colors are amongst my favorites too, but your least favorite is a favorite for me too. And BTW, you once knew my favorite colors. :mrgreen:

3- You have pets.

4- You are north of me and had a high temperature of 79 today.

Your package should be there on Tuesday :P
    OHHH Candi... this sounds like it could be coming my way?? Could it be? ????
    But Gina, you were my pal a few months ago, how could it be reversed this time?? What are the chances?? :?: :lol:
    Old 09-10-2011, 05:41 AM

Delivery confirmation is what you needed to get. These have a "tracking" number with them. :P