• Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

• September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 09-10-2011, 08:42 AM
    Swap Hosts

Empty mail box. Pooooor me.
    Old 09-10-2011, 08:57 AM

Recv'd my firmie from SP Sharon (luvstoquilt) yesterday, Filled with a large tea mug with coaster and new teas to try. ceramic coasters with chickens on them, poppy soap petals (too cute)two blue fabrics (love them) and a bag of M & M's. I must really be ill because the bag is still unopened, Great fun ! Thanks again Sharom ! Sara
    Old 09-10-2011, 09:02 AM

The headache comes from trying to figure out the hints and clues! I don't know how you keep them straight!
    Old 09-10-2011, 09:05 AM

Had to get up early this morning (for me anyway) we had a pancake breakfast here at the home as a fund raiser and I made the pancakes. Time for a nap see you all later. Someone hug Krystyna please I don't like anyone to be so sad sad sad!
    Old 09-10-2011, 09:05 AM

Cadbury Flakes never heard of them, sounds yummy! I'll have to try and find some. If it is milk chocolate, I love it. My favorite guess I have an addiction. Speaking of addictions, Krystyna has been worried about all of Lori's drugs, but notice who doen't know the difference between animals. All this time she has been trying to get our minds on Lori, perhaps to cover her problem, her secrets are coming out!
    Old 09-10-2011, 09:26 AM

I will hug her. I do not like seeing her so sad either.
    Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
    Had to get up early this morning (for me anyway) we had a pancake breakfast here at the home as a fund raiser and I made the pancakes. Time for a nap see you all later. Someone hug Krystyna please I don't like anyone to be so sad sad sad!
    Old 09-10-2011, 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by sik1010
    Originally Posted by candi
    Originally Posted by Krystyna
    Originally Posted by sik1010
    OH MY GOSH!!!!! CHARLES YOU TOOK MY PATTERN for the puzzle star...NO WONDER I couldn't find it. Good thing I had made a copy for someone. LOL. Guess you didn't do too bad for your first swap. Now....I'm putting a lock on my sewing room door so you can't get in there to help yourself. Geez...Men.....

Does this mean that I have received "stolen" merchandise??? :oops:
    Yes. They were all supposed to be MINE!!!! WAAAAHHHHH!!!
    I just knew you were going to jump on this and say what you said. Wow! I am scaring myself :lol:
    I HAD to say something nice, and be concerned, as I've never had Airwick as a SP, so I didn't want her to hold me responsible. It's important to keep up appearances for the next month! How'd I do???
    :mrgreen:
    How goes the stalking? Any good hints out there for you?
    And yes, you are very scary--so scary that I think our newer swappers are hiding in fear...[/quote]

Oh you did great my friend, you are portryaing the image of caring person that Lori will give the best pal next month:thumbup: :lol:
    And yes, there are a few good hints, although we surely could use more :idea:
    Old 09-10-2011, 09:58 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna
    Originally Posted by candi
    I just knew you were going to jump on this and say what you said. Wow! I am scaring myself :lol:
    And not a single word of sympathy for my anguish. :cry:
    Aw poor Krystana, here is a big bear hug :P But to be a good mentor to you, I must say that when you create a sense of entitlement to things that aren't intended to be for you, disappointment is the only result...so...don't be sad about all the packages that are not coming to you because there were not meant to be yours, and just want excitedly for the package that is all yours. :mrgreen: it is coming :thumbup:
    Old 09-10-2011, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21
    Candi that one with 19 could be one of mine...read through all of the pages this morning that I've missed and that's the only one that is even a possibility!
    why does Krystyna want bugs???
    Yup,that is the only one I have seen for you too.

And I am not sure why Krystana want bugs? I think she is just desperate for anything....lets all give her a group hug>>>>>
    Old 09-10-2011, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
    The headache comes from trying to figure out the hints and clues! I don't know how you keep them straight!
    LOL, Lori. I have a very good memory, selective mind you :mrgreen: But I can keep lots of hints up there, of course it is all at the expense of remembering how to get to this street or that store, I have absolutely no sense of direction what so ever, GPSs were invented for me, mine is always running. Sometimes I want to test myself so I turn off and try to drive myself to work and I almost always take a wrong exit, wrong turn or just head to a totally different destination, now that gives me a headache. Lol. my husband thinks it's the weirdest thing, that I can remember many small irrelevant details, and guess where he left his keys or whatever, and not remember how to get to a certain place that I've been to multiple times :oops: :lol: