Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

• September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 09-12-2011, 05:04 PM
    Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
    Does NOT look like a frog eater! What is her name?
    She is Daisy Mae. I was going to name her Lily, but she is too mean. Like her Mama who she follows around all day long. She's a rescued chihuahua-terrier mix.

Here is her true personality -vicious rabbit killer. Here big brother, Feeney, is a gigantic Puggle who is the most mellow dog in the world. People stop in the street to pet him.
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-255708.jpe   attachment-255709.jpe  
    Old 09-12-2011, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by gzuslivz
    I got my package today from Krystyna! Yes, I did faint! After reviving myself, I took some photos. Here they are. Enclosed in my package were 5 patterns, a novel and a book of God's promises, an angel hanging, quilt binding clips, machine quilting needles, notecards, a charm pack of my favorite fabric MODA, 3 beautiful magnets, bumblebee themed dimensional stickers, caramels, Hot Tamales, a fabric panel with John 15:5 on it and a beautifully embroidered lavender sachet!! Thank you so much!! I have been kind of depressed lately and this really made my day!
    Krystyna you sent a wonderful package to your SP.
    Old 09-12-2011, 05:07 PM
    Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by gzuslivz
    I got my package today from Krystyna! Yes, I did faint! After reviving myself, I took some photos. Here they are. Enclosed in my package were 5 patterns, a novel and a book of God's promises, an angel hanging, quilt binding clips, machine quilting needles, notecards, a charm pack of my favorite fabric MODA, 3 beautiful magnets, bumblebee themed dimensional stickers, caramels, Hot Tamales, a fabric panel with John 15:5 on it and a beautifully embroidered lavender sachet!! Thank you so much!! I have been kind of depressed lately and this really made my day!
    So glad you liked it all. I forgot to tuck in buttons. Next time! And yes, the lavender sachet was made especially for you.
    Hope you feel more cheerful today. (((HUGS)))
    Old 09-12-2011, 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna
    Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
    Does NOT look like a frog eater! What is her name?
    She is Daisy Mae. I was going to name her Lily, but she is too mean. Like her Mama who she follows around all day long. She's a rescued chihuahua-terrier mix.

Here is her true personality -vicious rabbit killer. Here big brother, Feeney, is a gigantic Puggle who is the most mellow dog in the world. People stop in the street to pet him.
    Krystyna my last basset hound was named Daisy Killer.
    Old 09-12-2011, 05:11 PM

I've got mine ready to send to my SP. I hope I can get to the PO tomorrow. I wish CVS did delivery confirmations as they are so much easier to get too and their mail area never has a line. Oh well I'll do my best!
    Old 09-12-2011, 05:17 PM

I haven't seen my secret pal here but am hoping she is a stalker so I will give another clue. She is east of me and I gave the postman specific instuctions to be careful since someone in NY might try to snatch it on the way past.
    Old 09-12-2011, 05:19 PM
    Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S
    Krystyna wild dreams. I was on an anti-depressant for pms/menopause problems and had such crazy dreams I stopped taking them. The info on the medication paper said that a side effect was Vivid dreams. If you take meds check out the side effects. I use to be a nice person until hormones started going crazy.
    When I was using nicotine patches I had very crazy dreams, but that isn't unusual for me, but those were really nuts. I do have prophetic dreams and those are quite vivid. No meds involved.
    I think this one was a jumble of images being processed. The pretzel jar just went out in the recycling bin. The dog park was flooded after the hurricane and the puddles full of tadpoles which are now zillions of tiny frogs that leap all over as the dogs tromp through. My aunt, well, not sure about that, but she used to wear outfits like that when I was little.
    Old 09-12-2011, 05:20 PM

Received my secret pal package today from Patty/no screen name given. Goodies Galore!!! Great selvages...my favorite!! looked through them while I enjoyed one of the luscious Lindt Truffles she sent me...yummy! doesn't get much better...hehe. She also sent beautiful fabric, needles, bobbins, marking pen, quilt magazines and a lovely bookmark. Plus check out the pretty dish she sent me. I Love it! I have dubbed it my Special Sewing Room Snack dish because it is also dishwasher and microwave safe. Thank you so much Patty..you made my day!
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-255725.jpe  
    Old 09-12-2011, 05:23 PM
    Swap Hosts

Neena, you got such a lovely package from Patty! Enjoy!
    Old 09-12-2011, 05:24 PM
    Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by arizonagirl
    Krystyna my last basset hound was named Daisy Killer.
    I loooove basset hounds. Except for their bark which can take the paint off the walls. Why Daisy Killer?