Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

• September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 09-13-2011, 06:01 PM

Originally Posted by LLWinston44
    Hey all. I was so anxious to get my package off, and talked my DH into taking me to the store to get a shipping box, and to the PO to mail it!
    So I got it all ready, put on the postage (with delivery confirmation) got it in the package drop and lifted the lever... and on the BOTTOM of the darn thing (that you can't SEE until you've already dropped it IN) is that anything over 13 ozs must be mailed from the counter!!!!!!!

What the heck is going to happen to my package!?!?!?! Oh I'm just beside myself!! Mine weighed over 4 lbs. :o( Oh I hope this doesn't delay the package. This is my first and I so wanted it to be just right. :(
    One of two things, they will gripe to one another and mail the package, or they will send it back to you and tell you to get it right! LOL :mrgreen: I wouldn't worry, I am sure they mailed it off, people do it all the time! ;)
    Old 09-13-2011, 06:04 PM

Just checked on my tracking number....no new updates....still somewhere in between Japan and the US. Should get there soon!!!
    But have some other news...Well, what a night.....ended up in the ER, can't remember anything, but my husband and the Doc said that I had a seizure. Bit my tongue really hard, still hurts. CT and bloodwork came back normal. Going to see a doc today and will have to schedule a MRI and an EEG.
    Freaked my husband out, never had something like that before and hope never again.
    Old 09-13-2011, 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by gaby4v
    Just checked on my tracking number....no new updates....still somewhere in between Japan and the US. Should get there soon!!!
    But have some other news...Well, what a night.....ended up in the ER, can't remember anything, but my husband and the Doc said that I had a seizure. Bit my tongue really hard, still hurts. CT and bloodwork came back normal. Going to see a doc today and will have to schedule a MRI and an EEG.
    Freaked my husband out, never had something like that before and hope never again.
    OH MY! Sending prayers and hugs your way! I hope they find out what caused it and that it never never happens to you again! That is very scary!
    Old 09-13-2011, 06:13 PM

Scary ! Prayers !
    Old 09-13-2011, 06:19 PM

Thanks, sure can use any prayers!!!
    Old 09-13-2011, 06:27 PM

Originally Posted by CAgirl1
    Originally Posted by Krystyna
    Originally Posted by jillnjo
    I've seen none in IN, either!!
    Bugs and snakes for you, too. :thumbup:
    I had a bad day yesterday. Willing to send you a lizard from here in CA. Trying to get in the garage & that was not gonna happen.
    Last week DH was taking a shower and I hear him calling me. I go see what he wants and there is a baby lizard in the shower with him. Don't know how he got in there. Got him in a cup and laid it on it's side out side for him to get out. Never had that happen before.
    Old 09-13-2011, 06:29 PM

I am heading to OKC in the morning. Any one in that aera send me a PM.
    Old 09-13-2011, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting
    Originally Posted by arizonagirl
    Lori they gave you drugs. They have to give me drugs to and even doing an open MRI is not easy for me to handle.
    Oh yea, drug dealer get over here! LOL If they want me to be still, but now they have this one that is not a huge hole you get stuck into, it just revolves around you.
    Still a problem for me as it is to close to my face. I have to keep my eyes closed the entire time so as to totally freak out. The first MRI I had done was not pretty. I didn't know how small it was and it was inside a small portable trailer and I was over 250 lbs at the time. I cried the entire time and hyperventilating. I had no choice but to get it done as I was under workmans comp and they were being jerks the the whole time.
    Old 09-13-2011, 06:36 PM

Oh, my...hope all is well and it was just a freak thing.
    Old 09-13-2011, 06:44 PM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever
    Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938
    I'm in Florida and no package yet....
    Me too ladybug, I'm in FL and no package yet :(
    Me three but I'm patient as the day is long:D