Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

• September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 09-13-2011, 06:52 PM

Originally Posted by gaby4v
    Just checked on my tracking number....no new updates....still somewhere in between Japan and the US. Should get there soon!!!
    But have some other news...Well, what a night.....ended up in the ER, can't remember anything, but my husband and the Doc said that I had a seizure. Bit my tongue really hard, still hurts. CT and bloodwork came back normal. Going to see a doc today and will have to schedule a MRI and an EEG.
    Freaked my husband out, never had something like that before and hope never again.
    Oh wow, how scary!!! I was having seizures and they finally figured out it was my medication. Apparently .00000000000000000000001% of people do. @@ its seriously no surprise... I always have the side effects like that. The ones that nobody has. Lol

I hope you're on the road to recovery!!!
    Old 09-13-2011, 06:57 PM

Oh I hope they just ship it!! I'll be ticket off if the send it back and then want me to pay another $11 to ship it again!!!!! Plus, they really should have a very noticeable sign saying that... Or better yet, have it say that at the kiosk while we're buying the postage to MAIL the package!!!

Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting
    Originally Posted by LLWinston44
    Hey all. I was so anxious to get my package off, and talked my DH into taking me to the store to get a shipping box, and to the PO to mail it!
    So I got it all ready, put on the postage (with delivery confirmation) got it in the package drop and lifted the lever... and on the BOTTOM of the darn thing (that you can't SEE until you've already dropped it IN) is that anything over 13 ozs must be mailed from the counter!!!!!!!

What the heck is going to happen to my package!?!?!?! Oh I'm just beside myself!! Mine weighed over 4 lbs. :o( Oh I hope this doesn't delay the package. This is my first and I so wanted it to be just right. :(

One of two things, they will gripe to one another and mail the package, or they will send it back to you and tell you to get it right! LOL :mrgreen: I wouldn't worry, I am sure they mailed it off, people do it all the time! ;)
    Old 09-13-2011, 07:23 PM

Thanks, sure can use any prayers!!!
    Sure hope that it is nothing serious!
    Old 09-13-2011, 07:23 PM

Lori, Your towels are terrific! That sheep is soooo cute and can't look at her without smiling! The running chicken is cute too, shoot all of 'em are cute! Plus they're on red and white, how lucky can you get!??? I'd use them till they were faded and thin and falling apart (loved to pieces), sounds like I'm a loner in this one though.

I hope you get good news on your MRI. :)

gaby, so very sorry about your episode and hope it's a single one time thing.:(

LLWinston, you gotta watch out for candi, she will have you giving her lots of info lol. The "pros" know how she operates but newbies here are like putty in her hands and before you're aware of it SHE knows all kinds of things! When she has her radar on nobody/nothing is safe! Run LL Run! :lol:
    Old 09-13-2011, 07:26 PM

Oh I hope they just ship it!! I'll be ticket off if the send it back and then want me to pay another $11 to ship it again!!!!! Plus, they really should have a very noticeable sign saying that... Or better yet, have it say that at the kiosk while we're buying the postage to MAIL the package!!!

Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting
    Hey all. I was so anxious to get my package off, and talked my DH into taking me to the store to get a shipping box, and to the PO to mail it!
    So I got it all ready, put on the postage (with delivery confirmation) got it in the package drop and lifted the lever... and on the BOTTOM of the darn thing (that you can't SEE until you've already dropped it IN) is that anything over 13 ozs must be mailed from the counter!!!!!!!

What the heck is going to happen to my package!?!?!?! Oh I'm just beside myself!! Mine weighed over 4 lbs. :o( Oh I hope this doesn't delay the package. This is my first and I so wanted it to be just right. :(

One of two things, they will gripe to one another and mail the package, or they will send it back to you and tell you to get it right! LOL :mrgreen: I wouldn't worry, I am sure they mailed it off, people do it all the time! ;)
    Just check your confirmation number on their website it will tell you if they accepted it. They put that sign on there according to my friend to keep people from not putting enough postage on the packages.
    Old 09-13-2011, 07:27 PM

Krystyna you do awesome work! Beautiful! How about you and I do a not so secret pal swap?? hehehe
    Old 09-13-2011, 07:28 PM

Ok, it feels like it's been days since I've been on here but I think it's only been one....
    Candi-I haven't received package 2...any hints floating around?
    Lori-glad you're doing ok
    Is everyone playing nicely with Krystyna....she's seems a little agitated....just saying...
    Fill me in what's going on so I don't have to read all these pages
    Old 09-13-2011, 07:28 PM

It sounds like you all have the bench warmed up,hope theres room for me to sit for a spell.What aree we serving this time,its cooling off here so I;ll bring a nice big pot of chili.
    Old 09-13-2011, 07:29 PM

oh and Krystyna the dish towels are awesome!!
    Old 09-13-2011, 07:30 PM

Just checked on my tracking number....no new updates....still somewhere in between Japan and the US. Should get there soon!!!
    But have some other news...Well, what a night.....ended up in the ER, can't remember anything, but my husband and the Doc said that I had a seizure. Bit my tongue really hard, still hurts. CT and bloodwork came back normal. Going to see a doc today and will have to schedule a MRI and an EEG.
    Freaked my husband out, never had something like that before and hope never again.
    Oh Gaby!!! Sending hugs and prayers your way!! I can only imagine how scary that was!!

Lori...Glad to hear the MRI went okay...now the waiting for the results!!

Great packages sent/recv'd!! Krystyna...I bet your's is headed your way!!!

I've had to check in a little more frequently so far this month lest I be 20 pages behind in a day!!! I never fail to crack up with laughter at least several times a day or get a warm fuzzy just reading this thread!! Going to bed...Goodnight all!!