• September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

• September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 09-17-2011, 10:46 AM
    Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by brenda21
    Originally Posted by Krystyna
    Originally Posted by brenda21
    Krystyna~ I am serious!! Surprise is ready to be mailed and I want it to go out today!!!! PM me your address...or I *WILL* send bugs frogs and snakes!
    I will only tell you if you promise to send me that cute pup in pearls!
    You cannot have pup in pearls.....You wouldn't believe me if I said you could haha...however I still need address!
    No pup, no address. :mrgreen:
    Besides which Daisy and I are out numbered in this house. That darling haute couture girl would even the score around here.
    Old 09-17-2011, 10:50 AM
    Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
    I got the hoops from Krystyna today that she went to look at thinking they were looms! She also sent some pretty fabric with them!
    Glad they got there, Lori. Notice the animal print around the edges? hahaha! Wouldn't it look great with a creepy animal eye peeking out from the palm fronds? Will send the big one once I find some larger cardboard. Every time I have a chance to go out to browse the commercial trash downtown, the garbage trucks have either beat me to it or it's raining.
    Old 09-17-2011, 11:05 AM

Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting
    Finally home, YAY! What a long long week!!

But I got home and waiting for me was a perfect package filled with handmade items just for me! MY SP, the talented Regina aka Reginalovesfabric, more then filled my one wish of someone making me something. I could not believe all the items. I got halloween fabrics, a wicked cute chicken pincushion, which I will come up with a name for as soon as her personality shows through! Metal templates! How cool is that?!! Yummy circus peanuts, and a TON of sugar daddys and butterscotch candies that were all tucked in with the red buttons in the gingerbread bag! A pink snap locking box with cute unique kitty scissors!, Oh now Regina I forgot to thank you for the handy pen sized tool, it has a flatend and a phillips! But I am going to have to admit now I want a cupcake, wonder were I could find one at Midnight? Well I definitely have no calories ones! A nice kitchen towel and matching notebook! OK enough, on with the photos!!
    Those Sun Bonnet Sues are just gorgeous!
    Old 09-17-2011, 11:29 AM

I got the hoops from Krystyna today that she went to look at thinking they were looms! She also sent some pretty fabric with them!
    She is such a sweetie. Lori I hope you are feeling better.
    Old 09-17-2011, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by peaceandjoy
    Well if I tell you, what if everyone does it??? Then it'd be no good.

Okay, well really, here it is: I am a tote addict. Not just the nicer ones like from L.L. Bean, or the Professional Tote. I've got those and use them, but I also really like the ones that you get in stores for $1. Joanns and TJ Maxx have some really cute ones.

Just used one today at the local Mennonite vegetable stand. I take projects to our guild sew-in day, or to show and tell, etc. Love them. I think they'd be good in a SP package!

See, I just needed to see what peeps were getting to get the ideas going...
    I use the grocery totes from the store for taking lunch to work, for putting various crochet projects in to take places and to keep by my side watching tv. And they are usually a $1 which is cheaper than a gift bag. Go figure...lol
    Old 09-17-2011, 11:39 AM
    Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by arizonagirl
    She is such a sweetie. Lori I hope you are feeling better.
    No! I am a stinker!
    Old 09-17-2011, 11:55 AM
    Swap Hosts

Do all of you know how to leave feedback?

Here is how ~ go to the member's name and click on it. You will get a whole bunch of options ~ click on the feedback one.

Use the pull down to select trade ~ leave in Positive as an option and then leave feedback for Lori for every single month you have been in this swap with the Queen of Good Packages at the helm.

For this month alone it should add almost 200 to her number. Let's get it up over 1,000!
    Old 09-17-2011, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by antiquegirl68
    Just checked my tracking number and my Secret Pal's Gift is scheduled to be delivered on the 19th dag I didn't think it would take so long. Someone with the letter O in their state has a package on the way:)
    Mine says the same! They sure don't give us those estimated dates when we're buying the postage!! Ugh! Mine is going to someone with a W.
    Old 09-17-2011, 12:27 PM

Nope not today!! But now I'll look forward to mailman on Monday!!!!Like they say the best things come to those who wait!!!!!!
    Old 09-17-2011, 12:33 PM

Haven't been gittin to post much this month due to running the roads buying ponys and other things I shouldnt, but that DH's fault all he told me was no more sewing machines Dear sp yours is in the mail and is somewhere still triing to find where I but the con# thinking I put it with the bill on the ponys but your zip adds to 24 and because you like old things thought about sending DH's, but sent you some old things that where more fun