Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

• September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 09-22-2011, 06:44 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
    You are doing such a great job on this swap Lori.I don't remember getting updates like this before.Especially for so many.Thanks Mary
    Yes Lori you are really going the extra mile to keep every one in the loop, and updated to the information at hand. Great Job! Thanks for all the effort and epecially with so many to keep track of. It is a major job some days just to keep up with the posts!

So I have had my package awhile, but I'm bringing some pumpkin donuts and coffee over to the bench to keep those waithing company. It is really neat to see all the creative ideas coming in the packages, its nice when pics can be posted.
    Old 09-22-2011, 07:37 AM

I'm off the bench !!! Sure did enjoy those caramel rolls though!
    I have just gotten internet again after being off for 4 days. Took a tech coming out to get me back on. So this is what I got from Patimint. I am sssoooooooooooo happy with everything I got.... notice the licorice bag is empty !!!
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-260620.jpe  
    Old 09-22-2011, 07:41 AM

I have not seen my sp on here. When she sent me a thank you I told her about this thread. Not sure if she is lurking but thought by now it would be ok if posted what I sent her(dconroy84).
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-260621.jpe  
    Old 09-22-2011, 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by candi
    Originally Posted by dglvr
    Wahooo. I got my package today from LLWinston44. Its awesome. I'm so happy with everything. It all came in a wonderful chocolate tin box which will come in handy. My favorite thing is the pincushion/thread catcher. Kim (yes we are both Kims :thumbup: ) did such a beautiful job on it and love the fabrics its made out of. She sais she hasn't been sewing/quilting long but you sure can't tell by the great job she did on it. Love everything. Thank you so much Kim. Off to read the magazines. :thumbup:
    That is an awesome package. I love that thread catcher. I need to make myself one of these.
    Yeah I'm going to use my thread catcher today :thumbup: I'll let ya know how it works. Its beautiful. I almost hate to use it. I should just use it for decoration. hehe. She did such a good job on it it looks like it was done by a professional. :thumbup: Great job Kim :thumbup:
    Old 09-22-2011, 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by carrot
    I have not seen my sp on here. When she sent me a thank you I told her about this thread. Not sure if she is lurking but thought by now it would be ok if posted what I sent her(dconroy84).
    I just adore the mug rug that matches the mug! You can be my SP for October, what ya think? huh? LOL You put together a wonderful package!
    Old 09-22-2011, 08:00 AM

I'm off the bench !!! Sure did enjoy those caramel rolls though!
    I have just gotten internet again after being off for 4 days. Took a tech coming out to get me back on. So this is what I got from Patimint. I am sssoooooooooooo happy with everything I got.... notice the licorice bag is empty !!!
    Wow you made out like a bandit with the fabric! How awesome is that?!! Very nice package!
    Old 09-22-2011, 08:23 AM
    Power Poster

very pretty fabrics. I never think to get a mug to match the mugrug I send.Duh.It's such a simple idea too.lol Mary
    Old 09-22-2011, 08:23 AM

Originally Posted by IrelandDragonQuilting
    I just adore the mug rug that matches the mug! You can be my SP for October, what ya think? huh? LOL You put together a wonderful package!
    Sure thing !!! I hope you pm'd Lori !!!! It helps to have 50% off coupons for Joanns and to ck out thrift stores for mugs and fabric and also the library for free magazines ..... candy is the only thing I pay full price for !!! Don't want any creepy crawlers!! And then I raid my stash. I have so much fun doing this swap :thumbup:
    Old 09-22-2011, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by grumpy90650
    Originally Posted by Havplenty
    all www.whittlesfabrics.com is still having their grab bag fat quarter sale at 10 mystery fat quarters for $5.00. see below:

"We also have the Mystery Fat Quarter Bags - 10 Fat Quarters for $5.00 (limit of 3 fat quarter mystery bundles per order). It is the item with the big blue question mark.

That is right. Only 50 cents a fat quarter. But it will be a surprise what you get. Great for those fat quarter giveaways at your guilds and clubs, or just to add to your stash."

once on the site, click online catalog, in the search bar type in fat quarters, then click on the blue question mark. the order limit is 3. happy shopping.

here's a link to their online store

http://www.whittlesfabrics.com/

thanks for the tip...i went to the website and ordered three sets!!!!!
    same here can't wait
    Old 09-22-2011, 09:18 AM

Was the pattern hard for the hat...I am always needing a new bonnet :)