Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

• September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 09-22-2011, 11:20 PM

If they ever decided to form a support a group that should the sign above the door: IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!!

Originally Posted by arizonagirl
    Oh Juli I'm so sorry that Shane was burned. My ex is a missing link also. They must be related. Nothing is ever his fault either.
    Old 09-22-2011, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S
    Wow! I am getting good! The first time I tried to post the pic it didn't work, but it came through the second time. Now to learn how to get pics of my DD camera onto computer. This was a pic that someone at the retreat posted on facebook and I copied it and then cropped it. The original pic was of 5 mother/daughters at the retreat.
    Beautiful picture!
    Old 09-23-2011, 01:50 AM

My SP's package was processed through Omaha this morning at 1:33 a.m. and is scheduled for delivery today.
    Old 09-23-2011, 03:35 AM

Originally Posted by Debka
    Hey, Sept SP, what a lovely family. Congratulations on having him home and on the upcoming wedding!
    Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever
    Since most of us are posting pics of ourselves I'd thought I'd share one taken just last night. My son finally came home and my daughter and I were there to greet him! He looks so handsome in that uniform. He's engaged now and in three weeks he'll be married! I'm on the left, my son of course in the middle and my daughter on the right!
    Thank you!
    Old 09-23-2011, 05:28 AM

Originally Posted by Juli
    Shane had to be taken to the hospital tonight. His father( who is a absolute moron-----he's the missing link) started his smoker to smoke his fish and just walked away and left it unattended with all the kids around and Shane walked up and put his hand on the burner. He has a 2nd degree burn on his hand. The Doctors popped the blisters at the hospital and Shane felt the pain. Which is good, it means there is no damage to the nerve. Jenny has to take him to the burn center now on Monday to have his hand evaluated some more. Jenny has to try and keep it as dry as possible until then.

Oh that poor boy.... prayers and (((((hugs)))))
    Scott told Jenny that this was all her fault. He is such a creep. He is the one who started it, left it unattended while there were children around, and this is what happened........but its not at all his fault that it happened!!
    Old 09-23-2011, 05:49 AM
    Swap Hosts

Juli, I am so sorry about Shane and hope he has a speedy recovery. Children bounce back faster than we do and I'm sure he is in good hands at the burn center. Add my prayers for his healing to the list.

Prayers also for peace in your household.
    Old 09-23-2011, 05:50 AM

Juli, I hate to hear about Shane getting burned He is such a littli boy and burn pain is awful. People who blame everyone else for their mistakes seem to multiply every day. If you will send me his address, I will send him a little "get well" package.
    Shane had to be taken to the hospital tonight. His father( who is a absolute moron-----he's the missing link) started his smoker to smoke his fish and just walked away and left it unattended with all the kids around and Shane walked up and put his hand on the burner. He has a 2nd degree burn on his hand. The Doctors popped the blisters at the hospital and Shane felt the pain. Which is good, it means there is no damage to the nerve. Jenny has to take him to the burn center now on Monday to have his hand evaluated some more. Jenny has to try and keep it as dry as possible until then.

Scott told Jenny that this was all her fault. He is such a creep. He is the one who started it, left it unattended while there were children around, and this is what happened........but its not at all his fault that it happened!!
    Old 09-23-2011, 06:25 AM

Oh that poor little guy! I am glad to hear that the nerves are not damaged, what a horrible accident! I hope all goes well for him and he heals quickly!!
    Old 09-23-2011, 06:26 AM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
    We have 16 people signed up for October now and I want to stresss again please read all the sign up sheet as there are alot of changes that have been put into place. Also if you want more than 1 secret pal you have to tell me that each month, thanks Lori
    Yea like me who forgot to include her phone number and email address! DOH :shock:
    Old 09-23-2011, 06:28 AM
    Swap Hosts

Lori, didn't notice the changes. But then again, maybe I'm more than a little slow witted this morning. What were they?