Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

• September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 09-24-2011, 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by MistyMarie
    I received an AWESOME package in the mail yesterday. THANK YOU ROBIN!

I am not sure her board name... she signed it "Chase". The pincushions are absolutely adorable. My daughter wants to poke all my pins into them for me. The fabrics are definitely colors I use and the buttons are really nifty! I love the pins too. I have not seen those before. I can certainly use the rotary cutter blades and the needles too. The thread is very nice and the notepads will be put to use very soon. Thanks again!!!!
    It was from Chasing Hawk! I did a little research. Thanks! She was my SP in a previous month too! I still have the little glass turtle sitting by my live ones.
    Old 09-24-2011, 05:37 PM
    Power Poster

Hello catpawski.I love the stressed out lady,she's cute First week of a diet is the worse.And it seems everybody has a birthday or anniversary or something to have a dinner or party for.Good luck on it. Mary
    Old 09-24-2011, 05:38 PM

Her names is Chashing Hawk
    Originally Posted by MistyMarie
    I received an AWESOME package in the mail yesterday. THANK YOU ROBIN!

I am not sure her board name... she signed it "Chase". The pincushions are absolutely adorable. My daughter wants to poke all my pins into them for me. The fabrics are definitely colors I use and the buttons are really nifty! I love the pins too. I have not seen those before. I can certainly use the rotary cutter blades and the needles too. The thread is very nice and the notepads will be put to use very soon. Thanks again!!!!
    Old 09-24-2011, 05:40 PM
    Power Poster

TOOMANYUFOs Very nice swap. Really cute fabrics. What is the blue thing next to the uh oh EMPTY candy bag?? Mary
    Old 09-24-2011, 05:41 PM
    Power Poster

Hi Lori!!! I bet your sooo tired.How's Marty tonight?
    Old 09-24-2011, 05:42 PM

Hey that's my zip code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Originally Posted by dabbler312
    I'm sorry sp but the postal service is looking for your package - it was supose to be delivered on the 20th - the postal department wanted to oooh and aaaah over the wrapping so sent it on a fabulous trip around the states - they advised me to check back with them by Tuesday as they have put a call out to find the box - it's final destination is zip code 59912 - please hang in there a few more days.
    Old 09-24-2011, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna
    Something extra coming to somebody ... but who???
    Tracking 9405 5036 9930 0228 8131 77
    It was for me. I'm the lucky person. This is the best smelling package I have ever gotten. I am a scent person. I love to use scented candles and incenses all the time. Krystyna sent the most wonderful surprise package. I got one of my favorite snacks: turtle chex mix, hot wheels cars for my collection. DH and I have tons of hot wheels cars, a small potpourri pouch that she made with lace, a bag of beads and buttons, beautiful pins, 2 sets of blocks, one is farm animals and one is flowers. And she also sent at least a yard of pink and black girlie goth fabric that I just love. Thanks so much Krystyna it came at the perfect time. I really needed a pick me up. I love everything you sent to me.

Robyn
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-261858.jpe   attachment-261859.jpe  
    Old 09-24-2011, 06:45 PM
    Power Poster

Robyn those are cute squares. I love the farm ones.I don't think Krystyna sent it.You know how everyone thinks she's mean.lol I haven't seen her on here much today. Hope she's alright. Mary
    Old 09-24-2011, 08:19 PM
    Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
    Robyn those are cute squares. I love the farm ones.I don't think Krystyna sent it.You know how everyone thinks she's mean.lol I haven't seen her on here much today. Hope she's alright. Mary
    I am mean as a hornet. :hunf:
    Out like a light today courtesy of son's shared germs. I took at nap at 12:30 and didn't get up until 6:00 pm! Yikes!
    Great packages everyone.
    Robyn, was going to turn those into mug rugs but I ran out of gas. And, those aren't buttons and beads. They're chicken eyes!
    Where's Miss Candi :?: :?: :?:
    Lori, I am so sorry to hear about Marty. That really stinx on a stick. Will pray for her -- and for you to keep up your strength and good cheer.
    Old 09-24-2011, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by Krystyna
    Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
    I am mean as a hornet. :hunf:
    Out like a light today courtesy of son's shared germs. I took at nap at 12:30 and didn't get up until 6:00 pm! Yikes!
    Great packages everyone.
    Robyn, was going to turn those into mug rugs but I ran out of gas. And, those aren't buttons and beads. They're chicken eyes!
    Where's Miss Candi :?: :?: :?:
    Lori, I am so sorry to hear about Marty. That really stinx on a stick. Will pray for her -- and for you to keep up your strength and good cheer.
    That's a lot of chicken eyes. I hope you are feeling better. I've only had strep twice, both times as an adult. I was lucky that the second time it was caught before I was feeling any symptoms of it.