Old 09-28-2011, 09:17 AM

Originally Posted by Krystyna
    Originally Posted by candi
    Who got 57 different packages?
    Looks like you did!!!

Originally Posted by candi
    And surely you'll sign up. You can't resist :lol:
    Watch me resist.

PM'ing Lori now to take me off the list.
    Not 57. You are miscounting, Krystana. Perhaps you should have eaten that Godiva bar, sounds like you needed it more than me, although I thoroughly enjoyed it and thought of you lovingly. :mrgreen:
    Old 09-28-2011, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S
    Moedeenie, Where did you go that had 8,000 bolts of fabric? The only one I know is Fabric Garden in Madison, but didn't think there was a Cabelas close by. I think Quilt Divas is near Cabelas, but didn't think they had that many bolts. You have me stumped. I must know, so I can go shopping with DD.
    The Calico Basket Quilt Shop in Windham, Maine... at first I entered the storefront and thought hmmmmmmm 8000 bolts???... well then I saw the door to the back of the store...I was in awe to say the least! A magnificent selection of beautiful fabrics, I think she carries every batik ever made...and the Christmas fabrics were stunning. She also has a nice selection of books, notions, thread... everything a quilter could dream of... and she offered a 10% discount for guild members (even out of state) with your guild card. I also went to Knights Quilt Shop just outside of Ogunquit, another really nice quilt shop. And my dear husband was thrilled that they opened a new Cabela's in Scarborough, so he was able to pick up a few goodies for himself! I just love Maine!!! I lived in the Bath area for about 20 years... moved away in the late 80's, but we visit as often as we can!
    Old 09-28-2011, 11:07 AM
    Swap Hosts

Maybe I'll get back on but ONLY if everyone (YES EVERYONE) promises to make me one of each of these:
    http://www.bhg.com/crafts/sewing/acc...ail=3557281762
    Not too hopeful since the rules of this month's swap went out the window despite Lori's directive below:

Originally Posted by LoriPeercy
    This month you are to send ALL packages to Krystyna during the FIRST week of the month.
    Old 09-28-2011, 11:27 AM

Maybe I'll get back on but ONLY if everyone (YES EVERYONE) promises to make me one of each of these:
    Not too hopeful since the rules of this month's swap went out the window despite Lori's directive below:

This month you are to send ALL packages to Krystyna during the FIRST week of the month.
    Nice pattern Krystyna! PM me your address and I will get one off to you early next week! These are adorable! Thanks again for sharing the patterns!
    Old 09-28-2011, 11:35 AM
    Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by Moedeenie

Nice pattern Krystyna! PM me your address and I will get one off to you early next week! These are adorable! Thanks again for sharing the patterns!
    You need to click on the link to the right that says "show all thumbnails" - there are about 20 of them for you to make me!
    :mrgreen:
    Old 09-28-2011, 11:43 AM

You need to click on the link to the right that says "show all thumbnails" - there are about 20 of them for you to make me!
    HAHA. Ok, it looks like we need a Pincushion SWAP and Krystyna is going to run it. Is that good with everyone? :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    Old 09-28-2011, 12:01 PM

ooooo A pincushion swap!!
    Old 09-28-2011, 12:18 PM

I was going to offer to make you one if you sign up/stay on the swap-sadly I misread it I thought I only had to make one, that each person on the swap had to make you ONE. But jeesh I can't make all of them for you by the next swap. ;-( going to miss you. and what page was that note from Lori --I didn't see it before?
    Old 09-28-2011, 12:31 PM

Cute and easy!!!

I will try the flying geese tomorrow...the others you noted...hmmm, I missed them...guess I will need to recheck that website.
    Attached Thumbnails attachment-263665.jpe  
    Old 09-28-2011, 12:40 PM
    Swap Hosts

Originally Posted by starshine
    I was going to offer to make you one if you sign up/stay on the swap-sadly I misread it I thought I only had to make one, that each person on the swap had to make you ONE. But jeesh I can't make all of them for you by the next swap. ;-( going to miss you. and what page was that note from Lori --I didn't see it before?
    I think it was on the page right before this one:

And everyone has to make Krystyna ALL of the pincushions on that interesting link
    And then YOU wrote:

Originally Posted by starshine
    I'm on it! I won't sleep until they are done! Can we PLEASE send her sacks of chocolate, too???
    And then I just smiled quietly to myself. 8-)