• September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

• September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 09-30-2011, 04:29 PM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by arizonagirl
    Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938
    I thought I'd share a Picture of my DH and my kids. I also wanted to share what I have been working for the past month for my son. The pattern is Day and night by Eleanor Burns. My son picked out the colors and the pattern.
    Beautiful Family and nice block but a bit to bright for me...LOL
    It's the picture that's making it look so bright. It's actually a darker warmer orange.
    I love the design,and the color looks like it's for a male.I don't care for the super bright colors but if it is softer I think I would really like it more.Your doing a great job on it. Did you paper piece it? Mary
    Old 09-30-2011, 04:33 PM

reeskylr, I want the Hello Kitty Jelly Beans. I really like Hello Kitty, even though I am a dog lover. I want a Hello Kitty sewing machine, the older one, not the one they sell now.

Krystyna, We all know you sent the snake. Your the only one on here that tells about sending snakes and bugs, so confess.
    Old 09-30-2011, 05:44 PM

Looks like a few super nice squishies came today............I'm still on the bench and hope that it will be coming around the bend soon.................the anticipation is killing me......... :mrgreen:
    Old 09-30-2011, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
    I thought I'd share a Picture of my DH and my kids. I also wanted to share what I have been working for the past month for my son. The pattern is Day and night by Eleanor Burns. My son picked out the colors and the pattern.
    It's the picture that's making it look so bright. It's actually a darker warmer orange.
    I love the design,and the color looks like it's for a male.I don't care for the super bright colors but if it is softer I think I would really like it more.Your doing a great job on it. Did you paper piece it? Mary
    No I didn't paper piece it. It is from Eleanor Burns book: Day and Night. It come with a special triangle ruler that you will need to cutting the strip sets. It was because of this pattern that I finally had to figure out a way to sew 1/4 inch seam. You can also do this in 3 colors and have a spider web where the 4 corners meet up.
    Old 09-30-2011, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S

Krystyna, We all know you sent the snake. Your the only one on here that tells about sending snakes and bugs, so confess.
    Exactly :mrgreen:

Reeskyler, awesome package!

Tussy, congrats! I am jumping up and down with you too.

To all still on the bench, hope you all get your packages soon((((hugs)))) , I wish people would stick to the dates Lori posts, we won't have any on the bench...well, the internationals can't be helped I guess.
    Old 09-30-2011, 08:40 PM

You have a beautiful family! And your son has awesome taste! it is going to be a beautiful quilt!
    Old 09-30-2011, 09:37 PM

We are down to 10 on the bench with 7 of those involving internatinal mailings. The others are ldue ate mailings. I expect more to be received tomorrow. Several had not let me know that they had received so the count was higher earlier today. This is why it is SO important to let me know when you recieve so that I know your sp did their part! Also for Oct you need to let me know when you mail and when you receive your package. We are up to 162 now
    Old 09-30-2011, 10:00 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
    We are down to 10 on the bench with 7 of those involving internatinal mailings. The others are ldue ate mailings. I expect more to be received tomorrow. Several had not let me know that they had received so the count was higher earlier today. This is why it is SO important to let me know when you recieve so that I know your sp did their part! Also for Oct you need to let me know when you mail and when you receive your package. We are up to 162 now
    Lori, you do such a great job organizing this swap. I know for a swap this big, it must be a very difficult task, so we all thank you and appreicate you taking this on.
    And to us swappers, we all need to make sure that we are making this as easy as possible for Lori by comminucating to her as she rquested.
    OK, you 10 on the bench, I am watching with you all. :-P
    Old 09-30-2011, 10:20 PM

I was thinking of something I could do for Marty, more than I am doing now and I thought If anyone out there would like to send her a card, thinking of you or encouragement kind of card soniboo has her address. I would answer you myself but will be pretty busy with swap for a couple of days. This is only if you would like to do it. Thanks Lori
    Old 09-30-2011, 11:52 PM

Congratulations, so pleased for you, you deserve it you have worked very hard to achieve this well done.

Eileen

Originally Posted by Tussymussy
    I am jumping up and down with excitement - in my imagination more as the knees are not co-operating today. I had to do my last practical assignment today.

I had such a surprise afterwards that I was speechless. I was presented with my diploma and then they pulled out the second one that I was not expecting until the end of November.

Very proud that I can put letters after my name now -
    DHP, HPD, MNCH Reg, ASFBT and CHP. Anyone got an envelope long enough! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: