Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed >
  • September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

• September Secret Pal Sign Up Closed

Old 10-05-2011, 07:04 AM

SP Swap Buddies, I wanted to let you all know I laid my mother to rest yesterday and the service was just beautiful. A friend of mine since 3rd grade sang several hymns my brother and I chose, as a gift to me, and she sang like an angel. I want to thank each and every one of you for your thoughts, kind words and prayers, for me and my family in this sad time, they were, and are all greatly appreciated. But I want you all to know that we are all doing fine, and now that the service is over we can begin our healing process. I am so relieved she's in a better place and that she didn't suffer. She looked just beautiful and if you knew my mom, you could see her standing beside her casket and saying, "Damn I look good!" :mrgreen: And when my time comes and I see her again, I'm going to tell her, "Damn, you still look good!" :mrgreen: So thank you all again for everything and making this transition a little less painful.
    Old 10-05-2011, 07:09 AM
    Power Poster

Originally Posted by mscupid804
    SP Swap Buddies, I wanted to let you all know I laid my mother to rest yesterday and the service was just beautiful. A friend of mine since 3rd grade sang several hymns my brother and I chose, as a gift to me, and she sang like an angel. I want to thank each and every one of you for your thoughts, kind words and prayers, for me and my family in this sad time, they were, and are all greatly appreciated. But I want you all to know that we are all doing fine, and now that the service is over we can begin our healing process. I am so relieved she's in a better place and that she didn't suffer. She looked just beautiful and if you knew my mom, you could see her standing beside her casket and saying, "Damn I look good!" :mrgreen: And when my time comes and I see her again, I'm going to tell her, "Damn, you still look good!" :mrgreen: So thank you all again for everything and making this transition a little less painful.
    This is a beautiful posting.You'll never forget her,but you have got to move on.Sounds like your doing as well as you can.Bless you. Mary
    Old 10-05-2011, 07:53 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
    This is a beautiful posting.You'll never forget her,but you have got to move on.Sounds like your doing as well as you can.Bless you. Mary
    I agree with, Mary. And thanks for sharing with us, mscupid.
    Old 10-05-2011, 11:02 AM

My thoughts and prayers are still with you and your family during this time of healing.
    Old 10-05-2011, 12:34 PM

OHHHH Candi... I had a package waiting on the table for me when I returned from Maine last night.. Thank you very much for the ISpy squares... I LOVE them.. thank you so much!
    Old 10-05-2011, 01:52 PM

So glad that it was a nice service and your mother looked so good! Prayers still heaed your way as you work through these hard times.Lori
    Old 10-05-2011, 03:22 PM

To my Oct SP, I am waiting on something I have ordered for you and then I will mail out your pkg. If it doesn't come before the deadline to mail I will have to mail separately. :thumbup:
    Old 10-05-2011, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy
    So glad that it was a nice service and your mother looked so good! Prayers still heaed your way as you work through these hard times.Lori
    TY Lori {{{{HUGS}}}}
    Old 10-06-2011, 07:46 AM
    Power Poster

To my Oct SP, I am waiting on something I have ordered for you and then I will mail out your pkg. If it doesn't come before the deadline to mail I will have to mail separately. :thumbup:
    Ok You do have my address right? Mary
    Old 10-06-2011, 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
    Ok You do have my address right? Mary
    Sure Mary, and BTW, the item I ordered should either be here today or tomorrow so you keep and eye out for your pkg now....

:XD: